C14 - Third Piece Part 2

Note: Italic words was the flashback of  the past of our Jin Ling and Sizhui from the future.

I had a hard time in this chapter and am not sure if I was able to put it into words everything correctly. Please let me know if it confuses, I'll try to correct it.

Writing this chapter brought tears to my eyes because I'm imagining the scene so if you're like me who easily get hurt emotionally, I would suggest to prepare your tissues.

*____________*

"W-What did you say?" Wei Wuxian asked, wanting to confirm Lan Xichen's answer.

"He will die three years from now."

"But he is here. He's alive."

Lan Xichen, "He was brought back to life two years after his passing. But he was no longer the same."

"Are you saying that he is a corpse? But I don't see any signs–"

Lan Xichen cut Wei Wuxian off. "He is no longer an ordinary human. The reason why he didn't age and still quite look his 16-year old self was because he stopped aging after he died. Jin Ling was his cultivation partner so it was conveyed to him."

Hearing this, Past Jin Ling scorned. "C-Cultivation partner?! I'm not a cutsleeve!"

Wei Wuxian disregarded Past Jin Ling's enraged. "How did he die? How could he die?"

The evil deity interrupted them. "I'm guessing that he didn't told you yet even if he already played the curse of Huiyi."

"C-Curse? What curse?" Other disciple asked in confusion and fear.

"I'm surprise, you're hiding a lot from them."

"Stop your mumbling and stop ruining this time." Future Jin Ling prevent him from talking. "I'll make sure you'll pay for this."

"Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji. Poor you, you failed to save your son. How would you feel if you see him die infront of you?"

"W-What?"

"You both are there. Wen Ning was there too. But you cannot do anything to save him." The evil deity said then he pointed at Past Jin Ling. "He died in your arms." Past Jin ling frowned, still not moving on from what he discovered, the evil deity added more unbelievable facts. "The sword was supposedly for you but how deep is his love to take it just to save you?"

"That's bullshit!" Past Jin Ling cursed at the evil deity. He couldn't believed he turned out to be a cutsleeve and most of all, Sizhui was his lover and died because of him?

"Are you surprise? You fell in love with that boy beside you. How ironic, right?"

"Shut up!" Future Jin Ling shouted.

Future Sizhui warned Future Jin Ling. "A-Ling, don't listen to him. He's playing with your feelings. I have no regrets. I can die multiple times and will still get back to you."

"So deep. I like your courage. You shall be mine!"

Future Sizhui created an incantation in the air and pushed it towards the evil deity who was somehow affected.

"How dare you use to me the incantation of the pure deity?! You will pay for this!"

The evil deity rise and flew towards him. Before he could reached Future Sizhui, Future Jin Ling used his spiritual energy to create an arrow and shot him. His spiritual energy are a mixture of Sizhui's and his. Since Sizhui is a disciple of a deity, it affected the evil deity.

With this, the evil deity filled with rage. He turned to Future Jin Ling and  threw him a spherical smoke with heavy resentment. Future Jin Ling tried to dodged but the resentment was too heavy.