C3 - Niáng

"Who do you think she is?"

Lan Wangji stopped walking. He glanced at the child who's with Lan Sizhui and other disciples tailing them behind. They are walking down the mountain and heading back to Gusu.

"Her eyes." He said and started walking again.

"Yeah. Her eyes looks like my eyes from my original body. But I don't think she's from the future. She just came out from nowhere when that weird light appeared. Do you think that weird light was from other dimension?"

"She said she have two fathers."

"If she have two fathers then why she didn't recognize me? Wait, if her eyes are like my original body, do you think I didn't lose my body from where she came from?"

"I'd like to believe that she's lying."

Wei Wuxian laughed at him. "Then how would you explain your resemblance? There's no way I could get my body back too. Well, unless we died and got reincarnated in the future getting my old body back and discovered a pill for me to give birth."

Lan Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian. "Nonsense."

"Yeah, that's really nonsense. This girl was wearing your Lan Sect main family forehead ribbon. Do you think she would dare to lie. One more thing, she knew Jin Ling, Jingyi and Sizhui too. Don't you find it weird?"

"Mm."

"Well, we'll know if we ask her. Let's find a place to stay in the village nearby."

"Mm."

They were able to find a small inn. As usual, the juniors stayed in the first floor while the seniors are in the second floor. One room was already occupied by other guest so some of the juniors will have to sleep in the floor. They are too afraid to ask HanguangJun if they can occupy some rooms in the second floor.

"Young mistress, we already arrange a room for you in the second floor. You can go upstairs and I will bring food for you later."

"Yuan-gege, you can call me A-Xian. Its weird for you to call me that way. And can we not eat together?"

"I'm afraid we can't. You are a lady. The male cultivator cannot disturb female cultivator."

"But you're my brother."

"Sizhui."

Lan Sizhui turned to the man who called him. Wei Wuxian gestured him to sit down.

"Lan Xian, let's eat together."

"Mm." Lan Xian nodded.

Lan Wangji seated next to Wei Wuxian and started ordering food.

"Baba, can I order for myself?" Lan Wangji looked at her but didn't say anything. Lan Xian, knowing how to read his father, she started ordering her own food.

"Why are you ordering your own food? Do you have money to pay?"

"Of course, I have. But why would I pay for my own food when Baba is here. He allowed me to order my own food. Why would I hesitate?"

"Since when did he allow you? I never heard him say it."

"He didn't say anything but his face said it."

"Wow!" Amazed, Wei Wuxian remembered Lan Sect Leader. "You're like Lan Xichen."

"Of course, he's my uncle. I inherited it from him. Baba can't hide his emotions from me."

When the food arrived, Lan Xian was so happy she could eat everything she wants. Cloud Recesses was known for its bland food. She always felt like crying whenever she was force to eat them. She remembered Jin Ling. She actually like staying in Lanling because someone was cooking delicious meal for her.