C18 - Back to their time

Shíjiān – Time

*___________*

"They are all safe now. There might be some side effects but that's just rare. If they did, let them drink this herbs. For now, they need more rest."

Future Jingyi accepted the herbs Wen Yang handed him. "Thank you, A-Yang."

Wen Yang couldn't hide his happiness being called that way. "If we became 'friends' then that means I'm gonna see him again?" He asked, emphasizing the word friends.

"Of course."

"Will I forget that I met you today?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Its fine with me." He nodded. "Hey, Sizhui, can you bring me back to where you picked me?"

"Sure."

When the two disappeared, Future Jin Ling with his arms crossed to his chest, he spoke, "Do you realized now how stupid you are not to notice his feelings for five years?"

Future Jingyi glared at him. "Shut up. How would I not mistake? He's been fooling around and flirting girls whenever he see one."

"I know, right." Future Jin Ling turned his back and faced all the village people who has now been cured. "Come, we have to bring them back to their village."

"Let's just make them hold each other so Sizhui can bring them all at once."

Future Jin Ling asked, "Don't you have the ability to disappear?"

"No."

"Why?" Jiang Chen turned to asked. He thought that if this Lan boy was also a deity's disciple like the other Sizhui, he should be able to do what the other Lan can do.

"Because I haven't died yet–oops!" Future Jingyi immediately shut and covered his mouth when he realized what he just blurted out.

"They already know. I thought you knew since you are in the heavenly realm."

"Oh okay. No, Master Rin didn't tell us all the details. Well, Sizhui was special. He acquired that ability when he became a spirit. There are things that only spirit can do and when he came back to life, that ability never left him."

When Sizhui came back, he took the people back to their village and advised the elders what to do once side effects showed up. Wen Ning stayed to checked. Though the villagers was scared, seeing him unharmed and conscious, they welcomed Wen Ning into their village. The rest left the village and went back to Koi tower. Future Jingyi wore his mask back while Future Jin Ling and Future Sizhui did the same as he did to lessen the question that Jin Sect Elders might asked.

"The sun was about to rise." Past Sizhui commented as he looked at the outside of the hall.

"We cannot rest yet. Today is the seventh day." Jiang Cheng said.

"Should we go back to the village later?" Past Jin Ling asked.

Lan Wangji spoke, "No. It will not attack that place again."

"You can all go rest." All the eyes turned to Future Jingyi. "I already have the fourth piece with me."

Past Jingyi retorted. "Why did you not told us earlier?"

"Come on, we have patients to take care on. Do you think I'd prioritized other things?"

Future Sizhui, "How did you acquire it?"

Future Jin ling, "The Jade Emperor himself went to the Masters of Evil's den, the dark abyss. The evil deity, Xie Gui who was messing with you was force to give it since the Jade Emperor won the fight between him and their master, Mao Gao. Using the time travel amulet to disturb the past was really a great sin. Sizhui, Xie Gui has strong resentment towards you. They really wanted to get back to you for killing their brother."