C8 - Deity's disciple

Future Sizhui felt the cold air coming from the window. He stood to close it when he notice a white smoke roaming in Cloud Recesses. He went out and followed where it was heading until he was brought to the back mountain.

"Stop!" He said.

The white smoke transformed into a woman. The energy immersed from her. He was stunned for a minute but he was able to pull himself back. He walked towards her and saluted.

"Shen Min Jin." At the mentioned of the woman's name, Future Sizhui raised his head. "Do you need anything from me, Master Min."

"No." The gentle voice of the woman can bring calmness to anyone who would hear it. She is truly the deity of pureness. "I was looking for you in your time and then I heard from my sister, Rin An, that you were trapped in another timeline. I just went to see if the evil deity had done something to my disciple."

"We are all okay for now, Master Min."

"Good." The deity raised her hands and wrote incantations in the air that appeared like a white smoke. She pushed the incantation towards the Cloud Recesses. "I added protection in this place. It would be better for you to leave your sister here while collecting the pieces of amulet. We don't know what the evil deity has on his sleeves."

"Thank you, Master Min."

"A-Yuan, take care of your cultivation partner. He might be a target of the evil deity. You two are connected to each other. Whatever happens to him will happen to you too."

"I'm always keeping that in mind but–" He somehow hesitated to asked about the evil deity. A deity was still a deity anyway.

"What is it?"

"Is there something that we can do about the evil deity."

Min Jin sighed. "I've already discussed it with the Jade Emperor. The deity who killed you before was already reprimanded. The new evil deity that appeared was somehow playful this time. Once you're able to get back to your timeline, surrender the amulet to the Jade Emperor so it won't happen again."

"Yes, Master Min."

Min Jin was about to turned into smoke again but she remembered something. "A-Yuan."

"Yes, Master Min."

"You already played the Huiyi, why are you still scared to expose your relationship with your cultivation partner? Though it was your first time using it, Did you thought that it may not work?"

"I guess, I'm really scared of changing the future."

"You really love him that much that you are willing to die once again."

"I always will." Without second thought, he answered.

"You played the Huiyi correctly so there's nothing to worry." She said before she turned into a white smoke again and gradually disappeared.

Future Sizhui sighed and used his ability to disappear and entered the Cloud Recesses without anyone noticing.

The sun rises yet Future Sizhui haven't slept yet. He just meditated and waited on his husband's arrival. When the door opened, his eyes immediately opened too. Amused, he looked at his husband yawning.

"Tired?"

"Yeah. Come here, I want some cuddle."

Future Sizhui stood and went to cuddle him. "How was it?"

"Our past self was still inexperiece at this time. I felt so dumb looking at their reckless move especially at my past self." He chuckled. "I just realized how careless I was before."