C10 - Second piece

"Where did those two go?" Jingyi asked. Turning his head from right to left, checking every corner.

"Let's check out there." Sizhui suggested. Pointing the way to garden pavilion.

"I'm so hungry." Jingyi complained as he kept looking for the two. 'Why do we have to look for those two? They are too old to give us worries, aren't they? Who cares if they are hungry or not? They can feed themselves or rather, they can feed each other's self. Hahaha, what am I thinking?'

"Jingyi."

Jingyi stopped when Sizhui grabbed him and cover his mouth. Looking at Sizhui's wide open eyes and flustered face, he turned his eyes at what he's looking and his eyes opened wide as well. There are two men holding each other hand. The next thing the did made them gasped in shock and disbelief. He knew that these two are married but seeing them in action was still shocking to the core.

Worried about his friend's reaction, he collected his senses and pulled Sizhui from the indecent scene.

"Sizhui, are you okay?"

"J-Ji-Jingyi, t-they–me–no. I-I...d-did..."

"Sizhui, hold yourself, okay? Come here!" He pulled Sizhui and brought him to their room. "Sizhui, calm down." He poured some water and made him drink it. "You want some more?" Sizhui nodded continuosly so he poured some more. "Are you okay now?"

"J-Jingyi, the person I married is Jin Ling?"

"Yeah."

Sizhui frowned. "You know?"

"Well," He hesitated to answer but his friend looks really lost right now. "Apparently, yes. They are so obvious if you'd just observe it well." The last statement was said in a low voice but Sizhui was still able to hear it.

Sizhui closed his eyes in frustration and opened it to asked. "Jingyi, h-how did it happened?"

"I don't know. Why do you ask me? Why don't you ask those future self of yours?" Jingyi answered frustratingly.

"How would Jin Ling react to this? He shouldn't know."

"Why are you worried with that man? Tell me, do you like him now?"

"No–Well, I like him but not that kind of like. I wouldn't ask you how it happened if I like him the way our future self do."

Jingyi sighed. "Calm your senses and let's go eat."

"Jingyi, after what you've seen, you're still hungry?" Sometimes, Sizhui wanted to knock his friend's head.

"Of course, yes."

"I'm not going out. How can I face Jin Ling after what I've seen?"

Jingyi huffed. "We have business to take care of. If you starve yourself then we won't be able to help them."

Sizhui clenched his fist and breathe heavily. He tried to calmed his senses. After a long pause, he stood and said, "Let's go."

Jingyi just shook his head. If its about the business they have to take care of, his friend always prioritized it before himself. 'Really like HanguangJun,' he told himself.

"Where have you been?" Future Jin Ling asked. Past Sizhui avoid his gaze and even avoided his future self's gaze

"We were looking for you two." Jingyi answered.

"Huh? We went here first."

"Stop it now and let's eat." Past Jin Ling said before sitting down. He looked at Past Sizhui who seems acting weird. "Sizhui, here, taste this."