C4 - Future Sizhui/Jin Ling

Note: I will put "Future" before their name if I'm referring to Sizhui and Jin Ling who came from the future.

*___________*

"A-Xian, eat your breakfast now so we can head back to the mountain." Lan Sizhui told her when Lan Xian is not yet touching her food.

"Yuan-gege, I don't like to eat a bland congee." She complained.

"Here." A bowl of noodle soup was served on the table which made Lan Xian happy. "Finish all of it, okay?"

"Mm–" She turned to see who served it and surprised to see Future Sizhui beside her. "Y-Yuan-gege?"

"Good morning, A-Xian."

"Yuan-gege, you're here!" She immediately jump to his embraced. All of the disciples turned their heads to the person wearing light blue uniform which is the same as their sect leader. What caught their attention was the forehead ribbon he is wearing. It was the same as Lan Xian or the main family of Lan Clan.

"Whoa! If its the future self of Sizhui, he doesn't look that he age." One disciple commented.

"Just how old is he?"

"Lan Xian was 10 years old. He's probably 27 or 28."

"My brother is 33!" Lan Xian exclaimed.

Future Sizhui reproached. "Tone down your voice, Lan Xian."

"You look like your 16-year old past self, Yuan-gege. Look! You really didn't age." Well, its partly true that Sizhui'a face looked like he didn't age. But he grew taller and has become a well-built man. Only those who have seen him half-naked would know it. His husband, Jin Ling, definitely knew it.

"Immortal cultivator doesn't age fast." Future Jin Ling commented.

"Ling-gege!" Lan Xian happily exclaimed upon seeing his favorite brother-in-law.

"Hello, A-Xian! Glad, you're safe."

"Ling-gege, I'm so happy to see you."

Jin Ling smirked at the sight of his future self. Seeing that he also didn't age, he can see that he became a well-built man too.

"Wow! Sizhui, look at your future self. He became more handsome. I wonder who's that luckiest person married you."

Jingyi has great eye. He saw the similarities on the ring these two men from the future are both wearing. He had assumptions, even before they met Lan Xian. He's just waiting for the other to realize his feelings because Sizhui was really dense when it comes to this kind of feeling.

Future Jin Ling disregard Jingyi's compliment. In his eyes, his husband is really handsome so he totally agree with Jingyi. He ate like he heard nothing since Future Sizhui didn't react. They already talked about their actions as lovers. They need to act as friends or it might affect the future.

"What are we going to do now?" Sizhui asked as he looked at Future Sizhui who's fixing Lan Xian's hair. Wei Wuxian is still sleeping so Lan Wangji haven't left their room yet.

"Fuqin and Diē met us last night. We already told them that we will check the mountain and see if we can find something there."

"Fuqin? Diē? Ah–yeah! HanguangJun and Senior Wei."

Future Sizhui glanced at his past self and show an apologetic smile. "Sorry. I'm just so used to it."

"T-That's okay. I understand."

"Take care of Lan Xian. Jin Ling and I will go check the mountain. You don't have to go with us." Future Sizhui said as he also fixed Lan Xian's forehead ribbon.