Chapter 13

*** "Niall! Put me down!" I screamed as Niall threw me over his shoulder.

"Never!" he yelled as he ran down to the water.

I desperately tried to get out of his arms so he wouldn't throw me into the cold water. As soon as he reached the water, Niall took me off his shoulder and tossed me into an oncoming wave. I stood up after it left and stood there with an open mouth staring at him.

He gave me a small smile and said, "Sorry..?"

I began walking towards him and he immediately tried to get away screaming like a little girl. Since I used to swim when I was younger, I had a bit of an advantage in the water and quickly caught up to the blonde boy.

Without him realizing it, I snuck up on him and jumped onto his back, laughing. Niall stopped screaming and gripped my legs and began running through the waist-high water. After a few moments, he tripped and we both toppled underneath the waves.

I stood up and looked for Niall but didn't see him. "Niall? Niall! Where are-" I stopped calling for him and let out a bloodcurdling scream as something grabbed my leg underwater.

Niall popped up laughing hysterically at my reaction to him scaring me, so I splashed some of the ocean water at him. He responded by splashing some more onto me and soon we were into an all out splash war.

After he splashed me one last time, he advanced slowly at me and I watched him warily. He got close enough to wrap his arms around me and slowly bent his head down to reach my level. I stood on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck as slowly, our lips began to meet. As they came close enough to brush against each other, Niall quietly whispered, "I love you, Ali," and leaned forward to close the distance between us. ***

"Ali!!!! Ali!! You need wake up, Alibear!!!! Uncle Simon wants you up Aliiii!!!!!!" I heard Louis screaming at the top of his lungs as Harry jumped around on my bed.

"Fuck you! We were about to kiss! Let me go back to sleep!" I screamed at them before pushing Harry off. I was satisfied when I heard a loud thump and Harry moaning on the floor. I snuggled back under my warm comforter and closed my eyes trying to go back to the dream with Niall.

Unfortunately, Louis was being a bit loud when he helped Harry up. Just a bit (note sarcasm). Once Harry was off the floor, they both jumped onto my bed so they were lying down next to me.

Louis held his head up by one of his elbows and Harry did the same thing on the other side of me. "So who was it?" they asked wiggling their eyebrows.

"Who?" I asked deciding to play it safe and act dumb.

"The boy you were about to kiss!" Harry said as Louis was making kissing noises at me.

"Uh.. You know, just nobody.."

"Bullshit!" Louis yelled.

"Really Louis?" I asked the boy.

He nodded at me and gave me a cheeky grin. "I bet it was Niall, wasn't it?"

"What?! No! What makes you think that?!" I said quickly.

Louis and Harry started giggling like little ten year olds as they jumped off my bed and out my door. As the duo ran down the hallway, I heard Harry yell, "I knew it, Zayn! She admitted it!"

I decided now would probably be a good time to get in the shower before they all ran up here bombarding me with questions or teasing me with perverted jokes.

After I got a shower, I put on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a white tank top. I quickly dried my hair as fast as possible and left it in its natural waves before opening my door and heading downstairs.