Unbreakable Love

I woke up with Isaac's very strong arms around me. Not much different from any other day. I reached down for his shirt that had been thrown on the floor. Slightly moved his arm after I slipped his shirt on. Oh gosh we had spent so much time together that I knew him well enough to know how to move his arm so he wouldn't wake up.

It was a almost a year since I left London and I haven't looked back. I should have never thought that things with Niall would work but I guess I just craved love so much since I lost John. I wasn't as bitter now. Isaac was there for me and well the partying all night and all the alcohol I would drink probably helped. I didn't drink every night. Sometimes I just liked to go dancing. The truth is that I only drink when I remember about the bad times before I had the advantage of running away from my problems.

I know it isn't good that I am running away from my problems and I know I shouldn't be but I just couldn't handle them now. I also realize I can be rather irrational. I cared for Niall I really did but after so many people hurting me and breaking me piece by piece I just couldn't handle it. I wanted him to love me but the truth is the only reason I choose not to believe in love is because I am terrified of it. I wanted someone to care about me for once. I wanted another person besides Addy to want me to stay alive but it was a silly dream.

The door to the room creaked open and out came Isaac. He was just in his underwear. He smiled at me and grabbed my arms and pulled me really close. I could feel his soft warm breath on my cheeks. The only person that I had right now was him. He brought me extremely close leaving no space in between us. He was taller than me forcing me to look up at his gorgeous blue eyes. He softly planted his pink heart shaped lips on mine. He slowly led his hand from my back to the bottom of the shirt to lift it. He slightly lifted it before I kind of pushed him away. Our lips slightly separated but we're still extremely close. His forehead was resting on mine. He looked at me slightly confused and he said "What's wrong?" 

"I don't know we are just having a lot of sex lately..." 

He chuckled "Excuse me if I am wrong but I thought that's what fuck buddies do." I rolled my eyes but I didn't mind it at all. So we just went on with our kissing. He picked me up and carried me to the bed room. He put me on the bed and got in top off me. He started to kiss my neck. He then yet again let his hand go for his own shirt on my body. I yet again separated from him and said "I am so sorry I just can't. Not right not." 

He slightly got of me and lied next to me and sighed "Thinking about him again aren't you." 

I looked at the white sealing of yet another hotel "Its hard not to." 

"You need to stop doing that" 

"Is that tyumrue? Do you think about your ex?" 

"Yes...you do have a good point there." 

"Plus we don't need you to have a big work out before we go hiking." 

"Good point" 

I stood up grabbed a towel and went to go take a shower.

Niall's POV

Yet again I woke up next to another girl I had no Idea who she was,nor did I really care considering I was only using her to try to forget Brianna. It hadn't been affective up to now but I still had my fingers crossed hoping that it would work soon. Brianna meant the world to me because even though she could be cold from time to time it had never made me feel as good as I did when I saw her smile when I saw her laugh and I knew it was because of me. She had tall and strong walls around her heart but once she likes you her heart is on her sleeve. She likes to pretend like she can push you away when ever she want to but she can't and I think that's why she is so terrified about love itself. The way she would doubt me every second was just her reflex.

I slowly lifted myself from the bed to leave no trace of me. I knew the girl might wake up a little disoriented thinking she would wake up to me. She will spend some time checking for some trace that I wasn't just a dream than she will finally give up and just tell herself that it was all a dream. I felt terrible doing this but I felt it was even more cruel to stay and actually pretend like I care when I really don't. It really wouldn't be fair to me or the girl.

I shouldn't have gotten drunk. I really shouldn't have taken that first drink. I got a little tipsy and I had no strength to object to the girl. She overpowered me and I couldn't do anything about it. I wanted to tell Brianna but she wouldn't let me nor do I think she would believe me. I really couldn't take it back now she was with that other guy and to say the truth he probably deserved her. He was so protective of her that one day. I resented him for being the better man,but I still couldn't do anything but hop to stop carrying about her. And I wasn't really beating on that happening. So I basically had nothing left but the good memories...and even those where slowly fading.