Chapter 6

NIALL'S POV 

I walked through Danielle's door not needing to unlock it because i knew where the spare key was. I heard the rather loud music. It was loud but not blaring. I walked through the living room making my way to the back where i knew they where because they always have there party's there.

I hadn't realised how much i missed Bri till i saw her through the glass door. Her brown wavy hair bouncing at her sides as she jumped up and down with Addy because a song they liked had just came on. I stood there watching her have this gigantic smile as she did a little victory dance. 

Then she saw me and let the smile slip out of her face. In a second her face dropped. I could see tears forming in her eyes as she looked at me. I wanted to make it all better. I wanted to hold her and make her feel better, but then i realised it was my fault that she was ready to cry. I put my hand slightly on the glass as I looked at her. 

I opened the door finally exposing my skin to the cold air. I looked at no one else but Bri. Or to be more specific I looked at her big brown eyes as she looked like she was trying to calm herself down. She blinked hard and fast trying to keep the tears from slipping out of her eyes. she then looked towards the rest of the group and smiled again. You could see her forcing it. She she let out a shaky sigh as she said "Hi Niall! Haven't seen you in forever." Then she walked over to me and gave me a hug. i stood there awkwardly as she hugged me. It wasn't like how we would hug each other when we were together not this was different she hugged me like a friend. I don't know how to describe how she used to hug me. I guess you could say it was as if she clingd to me as if i was the last hope she had for life. I wish she would hold me like that but she just gave me a small hug and went back to dancing with Addy.Everyone else gave me a week smile and went back to their activities. I sat at the table where there was pizza boxes. 

I watched as Bri pretended not to glance at me out of the corner of her and she danced around with her friend. I could tell she was using every muscle in her body to not turn the other way and run. I guess she didn't know Addy had invited me. She twirled around and her dress slightly lifted and she let a giggle come out of her parted lips. I stood up just as a slow song came on and I went up to Addy and bri and asked to dance with Bri. She looked at me but then accepted my hand. 

We slowly swayed back and forth as the music hummed and Bri looked at me and i looked at our feet. For this second i wanted her to be in my arms like she used to be. I wanted to pretend that I didn't fuck it all up by getting drunk and letting that crazed fan kiss me. But most importantly I wanted to pretend that I hadn't broken Bri.