chapter 5

I walked through the airport with my much needed coffee in my hand. I walked up to baggage claim and grabbed my bag. I walked as slowly as i could letting the idea of being back in London after a year sink in. I hadn't lost my scholarship i talked to the collage and they said i was to much of a promising student to let go of so they let me take the classes on line letting me keep my scholarship and being able to continue to study even tough i wasn't still in London. I had informed them that i would be back but if i was to become a singer with maria i don't think i would have time for collage. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the familiar voice screaming my name. I dropped my bag and ran towards Addy. I held her close in my arms and felt warm droplets slip down my eyes. I hadn't realised how much i had missed her till now. It took us a while to let go. As we both stopped hugging each other we both reached to clean our tears and i saw that Harry had already gotten my bags. I smiled up at the tall green eyed boy. and i hugged him to. 

I saw flashes as we walked to Harry's car. It brought back old painful memories. The paparazzi followed me after a couple of months to say what i was doing but they soon lost interest in my life lacking drama. They were probably going to spread stories about me coming back a whole recovery story yada yada yada.....I had a recorder shoved in my face making me back up slightly and all the sudden i hear millions of questions being asked at once. I looked from person to person trying to understand at least one question but just having every sentence being jumbled up by so many people asking things at once. 

I stood there in shock unsure of what i should do. I felt a strong arm of a familiar bodyguard pulling me through the crowd. I felt myself being shoved into a car and the door be shut. I look at the front seat and see Harry and Addy sitting in the front. Paul came in through the other door and we left the airport. This was going to take a while to get used to again. 

NIALL POV

I looked at the pictures spread out on my bed. I couldn't believe that it was almost exactly a year ago that Brianna was still mine. I had her all to myself  and i threw it all away. I felt my phone vibrate i looked at it. I saw Brianna's face light up on my screen. That was impossible. I answered anyways. 

I heard her in the background laughing loudly. I felt my mouth curl into a smile then I heard Addy start to speak "Hey Niall we are all at Daniells you want to come over?" 

I didn't speak at first a little confuse at why Addy had Bri's phone but i still answered "Be there in a sec." 

I hung up and grabbed my keys still a little confused of what had just happened. I didn't know Bri had come back. I just didn't want to lose her again so i wasn't about to question it. I just went to my car and drove to the party.