Chapter 12

I woke up in a dimly lit room. It was as if i was in a picture and someone had put one of those instagram filters that made me look around for a while. The apartment smelled like a typical man apartment. I probably shouldn't have slept with this guy but the moment i saw Niall flirting with that other girl i didn't even think it twice. I sat up with the cover suddenly finding a keen soberness that caused me to pray he wouldn't wake up as i sneaked away. I reached for the ground and opened my purse pulling out jeans and an extra shirt. After being followed by the media a few times i learned that if you have different clothes from the night before they cant pin you with being there all night you can use the excuse that he was wasted you helped him home stayed till he fell asleep so he wouldn't do anything stupid and come back early to help with the hang over.

I dropped the sheets and dashed for the bathroom and changed almost instantly. I walked out of  the bathroom to find a now awake Zach. He grabbed my wrists bringing me closer to his bare chest and he began to kiss me. It was a nice kiss but it meant nothing but another guy I had slept with. I pulled apart and said that I needed to go.He began kissing my neck I protest as he said "at least stay for breakfast. "

"don't be clingy we both knew from the begging it was a one night stand."

"yeah but I thought it was such great sex that we could make it a weekly fuck"

I shoved him off saying "You wouldn't even break top twenty. Even if I graded on a curve"

he let go now being angry at me and he mumbled "slut" I grabbed my stuff and started to walk away. truth was I had only slept with five guys including him now.

1 Niall

2 Issac

3Jack (A guy from my trip to the Nether Lands)

4 Daniel (A guy from my trip to Finland)

5 Zach

but I needed a reason to get away. Don't go back to check if you where missing something. I have only slept with 5 guys oh you expected me to say I slept with 50 or maybe even 100. I am not the slut I pretend to be. Yes for some people 5 guys may be a lot but from what people have started to expect from me that is nothing. I only flirt with guys. Its my way of feeling in control. Having guys want me crave me. Whisper in my ear about what they would do if we were alone. It makes me feel special. Until i remember the only reason they want me is because they are drunk and horny.Also i would rather not get an STD or STI. Sticking to fucking Issac keeps that from happening. But then again he was no longer here for me to do that with. Maybe I shouldn't have told that to Zach.

I shoved the thought out of my head as I reached the studio. It really wasn't far from Zach's flat. I pushed the heavy glass doors open. The air-conditioner hit me blowing my not brushed hair out of my face. I grabbed a mirror out of my purse looking at my slightly smudged make-up. I looked fine. I thanked God for the blessing or never being able to smudge my make up in my sleep. I pulled out a brush softly brushing my barely tangled hair and then i continued my way to the receptionist. She looked at me then looked down going on with her work but pointing her newly manicured nails at a studio where i could see Louis on harry's back. I chuckled at the sight before going on and pushing the door open. They all turned to me as i walked in and Louis dropped of harry's back and walked towards me saying "Oh did you take your little walk of shame all the way over here? Or did you take a cab?" I punched him in the shoulder saying "Shut up!" He laughed before walking away. 

Addy walked towards me and said "Are you okay?Do you need food? Water? Do you need sleep?" 

I chuckled before saying "Addy i had sex not just watch someone die."

She looked at me with a scolding look before saying "I was just trying to help!"

"I'm fine. I could use some food. Do you have coffee? Because that would be better and no i don't need sleep but if i don't get coffee i can't guarantee not snapping someone head off."

"Louis get her coffee."

Louis put on a pout face and said "Why do i have to get her coffee?"

"Because if she is snapping anyone's heads off we all know you will be the first to go." 

His eyes widened and said "Yeah great um how do you take your coffee?"

"Two sugars two creamers" said addy as she shuffled through her purse for something. She pulled her keys out handed it to harry telling him where she had left the extra pastry. He left immediately after. I looked up at Niall and said "So how was your girl?" He held my gaze for a while. There was traces of regret. I don't know what he regretted it he regretted it a lot. He then smiled a smile that didn't reach his eyes as he said "Not as good as you but definitely louder." was he really comparing her to me "Oh you prefer them louder now? Or was that always a preference?" Zayn and Liam stood up mumbling an excuse about helping Louis with the coffee. Addy mumbled about helping Harry.

after they left he said "Why do you care?"

"Why do i care? I'm sorry but i was never clear on why we ended and you know not being loud could have hurt your ego."

"You ended it with me remember."

"I ended it due to YOUR actions."

"You never let me explain"

"I'm sorry that i was done with your lie's"

"I never lied to you."

"Oh you didn't? What about the I love you's"

I suddenly noticed how we had been standing and walking closer and closer. We weren't yelling. No our words alone had more venom in them to kill a t-Rex. I looked up at him struggling to look intimidating at such tiny stature. He leaned down looking me in the eyes before saying "They weren't lies" He got closer and closer to me his lips nearly touching mine when the door opened. I turned and looked confused at the person at the door. I blinked a few times thinking that my hotheadedness was making me hallucinate. But then I looked again and it was still Issac at the door. He was obviously expecting a different reaction so he said "Did i come at a bad time?" I pushed Niall away and went up to Issac slowly and surely. Reaching him easily. I pulled him into a tight hug realizing how much he really did mean to me.