Chapter8

I felt my eyes slowly open and I looked around the unfamiliar room. For a while I forgot that I was in Addy’s and Harry’s house. Then it all came flooding back to me and I fell back into the bed. I heard someone come into my room and from the soft smell of the fruity perfume I knew it was Addy and not harry so I didn't move knowing that she had come to wake me up. I am not a morning person. The earlier it is the more violent imagination my mind can get. If I don’t have enough sleep and you piss me off I will most definitely imagine me ripping your arm off and beating you with it till your whole body is purple and then cutting you open and literal stuffing your own heart down your throat. I know i know very vile thing of me to do not very nice yada yada yada. I really just don't like mornings. 

I felt Addy's arm on my shoulder and she groaned as she said "If I have to be awake you have to wake up. This is your meeting with Simon not mine."  I groaned but i sat up and took a quick shower. I wanted to look good and keep true to my style but be presentable. I wore a green button up shirt with zebra stripped jeans and brown leather boot. I wore owl stud earring and my hair was half in a braid up and half down i did my make up and on my phone i put a punk edit of princess Ariel phone case.

I walked out of my room and made it into the living room. Addy looked at me for a while. In the past year i stopped being extremely girly girl to a punk styled type of person. I enjoyed it more. I loved combat boots I loved the shirts and i had inherited my dads love for rock music so it only felt appropriate. She was probably getting used to my new look. Quiet frankly the only really girly side left in me was when it came to dresses I had flowery frilly lace covered dress which i would match up with heals. 

We got to the modest office. I walked in to one of the many days lead by the receptionist and i saw Simon with his smirking arrogant face sitting waiting for me to come in. I walked in with my guitar. We had gotten there earlier to tune my guitar before i walked into the office.  The song was originally played on the piano but i didn't know how to play the piano. I learned the melody of it to play it on the guitar. I sat down and Simon put his poker face on and he asked me a couple of questions before he asked me to resume with my singing. I started to play the guitar and before i knew it the lyrics were spilling out of my mouth "2am were do i begin cry off my face again the silent sound of loneliness wants follow me to bed I'm a ghost of girl that i want to be most I'm the shell of a girl i used to know well. Dancing slowly in an empty room can the lonely take the place of you i sing myself a quiet lullaby let you and let the lonely in to take my heart again." I sang on letting every bundled up feeling i had had for the last year. Even tough i let it all out the tears didn't fall they didn't even sting in my eyes. I had no more tears to cry over him. My eyes were dry from all the crying i had done. I felt my mouth close and i realized then that i had finished singing and i looked up from my guitar at Simon who still had a straight face and he said "You are good you and her together would make  an incredible band. Its official you guys are going on the tour with the boys. You will be there opening act and you will stay on stage as they go on. You guys will make so much publicity with harry and Addy's relationship and you and Niall being friends despite the break up." The moment that left his mouth i had to resist the urge to role my eyes the fact that he was using harry's and Addy's relationship cuteness for publicity was despicable but i didn't complain. I just stood up and said "Thank you" and with that we left the office. 

It was official me and Niall were going to have to actually talk and interact. It took everything in me not to run the other way and get the first ticket to where Issac was. I got in the car with Addy and harry i knew Addy was going on about how happy she was but i just nodded with a fake smile. I payed no attention to what she had to say. All that was left in me was the question how i was going to survive having to deal with Niall. I didn't want to talk to Niall i barely made it all through out last night. This was going to be so hard i don't know what i am going to do.

Authors note: if you want to see the outfit it on the external link. I know i have been horible at updating all my stories. I will try to get better but i have so much homeowrk to do but heres this chapter and i hope you like it and i hope you love the song and if you sisn't realize it the lonley only reminds her of her life bacuse of what Niall did. So yeah heres another peace of this story