Wrong Decision (Lisa POV)

I was waiting for jennie's arrival at my place. To tell you, her angry face keeps haunting me in my class today. I'm in fear, I wonder what will she do once she get here. So to avoid any uninvited event, I already prepared a right move that could may be ease the tension. Just incase she's still mad.

It's 1pm as I heard a sounds of bell coming from the other room. I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous. So I took a chance to take a deep breath just to calm myself down. Quickly I walk heading to living area to open the front door. Soon I saw jennie with her serious face and its worrying me. Carefully I started to greet her. "Hi, I was waiting for you". She didn't utter a words. I assumed she still not in a good mood. A moment later I closed the door and I saw her already standing few steps away facing me and just staring. I took a gulp trying to brace myself to speak to her again. "You okey?" I try to sounds as soft as possible. Unfortunately she's not having it, she still keep her mouth shut. "I.. miss you" I told focusing on her. Actually I felt embarassed. Her stares is just too intense. I'm literally melting inside. Thankfully my words drastically changing her moods. Suddenly she has this soft stares in her eyes. "Really? You miss me?" she asked gently. "Yes. I do" I told softly. Now we're just having a staring game and just smile shyly towards each other. My heart actually racing like crazy. "Um I bought us lunch. Want to eat now?" I told trying to ignore the tension. Soon we gathered in the dining area having our meal. I'm glad, jennie get back to her usual self.

--

We're both currently watching movie in the living area. Suddenly jennie's phone is ringing interupting our moments. She gave a puzzled look on her face as she look on her phone screen. Few seconds later she begin to answer. "Hello?" I keep glancing at her feeling curious. Who's calling? About 3 minutes later she hung up the phone. I'm not gonna deny, I want to know who's she talking with. And I got the answer soon as she open her mouth. "Its jason" she told giving me a subtle smile. Upon hearing it, my heart crushed inside. I just force a smile trying to cover up my true emotion. "He wants to go on a date with me tomorrow night. Watching movie" she informed. Suddenly I felt upset. I wish she didn't go. "What do you think? Should I give it a try?" she asked waiting for my response. Honestly I'm terrified. I'm not ready to see her with somebody else. "Hmm. Its up to you. If he's a nice guy, you should" I lied. I know I'm stupid. But us just impossible. I don't think she would stick to me if she know my real condition. Besides I can't just say no, cause things might get suspicious. I mean I don't want her to know how I truly felt about her. Everything will be so damn awkward. Which I don't want to happen. Yes. Now I understand with my feelings. I'm in love with jennie. "you sure?" she checked looking worried. Maybe I was wrong, but she didn't seems to be happy with my response. "hm yeah" hesitantly I told while holding myself from breaking down. "Well. Okey" she said while nodding. I was so fucked up. I felt frustrated by our situation. I wish I was just a normal person so I could freely date jennie.

--

Eventually on the next day, I decided to spying on them. Silently I watch her from a far. I need to make sure she's safe while she's on a date with that guy. And I realised I made a wrong decision. I saw an awful scene in the mall's basement, appearantly that guy is trying to kiss jennie right after she get out from his car. I'm not kidding, my body was all trembling by the sight. Jennie seems struggling to reject him but he still trying to aim for her lips. It was almost midnight. Nobody's around. Due to that scene, I decided to rescue jennie. Immediately I get out from my car and hit his back with a baseball bat. My action causing him to faint and jennie looks surprised by my sudden appearance. She's literally standing froze. Since I don't want us to get caught by somebody, hastily I grab her wrist and drag her to my car. A moment later, we arrived at my home.

"Here's a coffee" I give to jennie that is sitting on the living room sofa. I then take a sit next to her. "How do you know I was there?" she asked. She looks curious. "I was spying on you. I just wanna make sure you're safe" I told while staring into her feline eyes. We keep staring at each other as if trying to read each other's mind. Suddenly jennie started to hold my face and kiss me on the lips.