✍ pre

"Are you in love?" Wendy says with a smirk, and starts violently jabbing my stomach with her fingers.

"Would you please stop trying to kill the fat off me with your boney fingers? It's not going to work, I've tried it." I say, smacking her fingers away.

"Your denying the question Ella. That's the first sign-" Wendy begins.

"Pfft. No way I am falling in love with that player." I give her a look that says 'DUH' and an unconvincing smile that probably comes off as a constipated baby.

"So, are you in love?" She edges. My eyes widen in realisation of something.

"No no no no no!" I say pacing up and down my messy room.

"I'm out!" I shriek.

"Of love?" Wendy questions with a totally lost expression on her face.

"No Wendy, I'm out of fucking pizza rolls. I already told you that. Could you please drive me to the store?"

"Your fat enough Ella. Sit" She says, pointing to my currently unmade bed.

I look at the door, then back at Wendy. If I make a sprint now, I could grab my keys and make it downstairs without becoming bald.

Your hungry Ella! Go get food. My stomach tells me.

I look back at the door and sprint towards it. I quickly bolt through it and down the stairs and grab my keys off the counter.

"Ugh." I hear Wendy groan walking out of my room.

"If your that hungry at two am in the morning. Fine." She continues her rant as she walks down the endless amount of stairs.

"Yay!" I squeal.

"You disgust me Ella." She says sarcastically. We walk outside to my car, in the freezing cold and it is only then I realise I am wearing my Winnie the Pooh pyjamas.