✍ dance

"What? No." I protest.

"It's final, were leaving." My dad says. I know not to keep going so I wave good bye at Ashton, who has a look of devestation on his face, and start walking to car.

The drive home was quiet, only filled with with quiet murmur of my parents conversation.

"Why can't I see him?" I break the silence.

"Look, I know your a teenage girl and you want to try new things, but don't try Ashton." My mum says as she turns around.

"But what's so bad about him?" I push further.

"He's a bad influence on you, and we don't want you seeing him again." My dad states.

I feel a tear slide down my cheek, because I realise over the past few years I've been at high school, I've never had more fun, than the days I spent with Ashton.

Once we get home, i run upstairs ignoring the calls from my parents.

I shut my door hoping they will get the message to leave me alone, and immediently run to shut my blind but I am interupted but Ashton, looking at me through the window. I guess he must have went home too.

I need to obey my parents, but I start to get teary again because I want to see Ashton. I begin walking through my maze of a room, through papers and book- many books- to head for the blinds to shut them, and hope that Ashton's face will just disappear.

But as I was doing so, he puts up his index finger, telling me to wait for one second, while he rummages through his room like a mad man- heading up and down the cupboards, sticking and poking his head into drawers.

I hesitate for a second before deciding to ignore him and close my blind, but he mouths 'Please' through the window, and I wait.

His face lights up, and I try to peak over the window, to see what he has- but can't manage to as there is a large olden tree blocking it's way.

He grabs what looks like a marker, and starts to write on something in large font.

He's writing on a notepad.

He finally finished his sentence and shows the words through the window.

I read it. It says 'I'm so sorry.'

His face looks innocent, so I look around the room for a spare piece of paper. I finally find one, and grab a pen from my tray and reply 'They said I can't talk 2 u.'

He scans the pics of paper and writes 'Yolo' on his. I smile, and he smiles back, and all of a sudden the world goes from darkness to light. I don't know how, but then we both start laughing. I laugh at how he wrote YOLO because never in a million year would I have though he would write that. But, he's probably laughing because I look like a mating whale when I laugh.

I turn around to start walking out of my room, but I'm interrupted by Ash opening his window, and tugging himself along the branches of the tree into my room.

I quickly run to my window and open it, so that he doesn't fall through and break his neck.

He jumps into my room, and makes a loud thump, that's got to alert my parents of something- I cross my fingers they let it slide.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant for this to happen" he starts, but I place my index finger over his lips to hush him.

"Shh, my parents will hear you." He looks at me with a raising eyebrow, and it's only then I realise how close the proximity of our bodies are.

"You rebel." He looks down at me, and I feel guilty once again, because im disobeying my parents.

"No, im a bad girl" I say with a smirk. I look up at his face and instantly mine gushes of hotness. I feel the heat rising in my cheeks and turn away.