✍ truth or dare

Ryden Troy.

Every time I hear his name, my hearts aches, from all the pain, from all the misery, from all the heartbreak he caused me.

Everyone remembers there first love.
It's true. I remember everything about mine, from the piece of chestnut hair, that always covered his left, blue eye. All to, the way, when he touched me, the tingles that would travel up my spine and give me shivers.

But, with true love, comes true loss, and unfortunately he was mine. People say, you shouldn't give, about your first love, but always give a round of applause to your second, because he teaches you that love still exist.

Every day, I try to convince myself that I don't care, and I need to stop believing he still loves me. But, then my mind travels back to all the happy memories, and all the times, all the unforgettable moments where he said he loved me. But then, my mind backtracks again, to the time where he...

"Hello? Earth to Ella" Ashton waves his hand infront of my face, like I'm an idiot.

"Sorry, what was the question again?" I snap out of my gaze.

"Have you had a boyfriend?" He questions, once again.

I hesitate for a moment, deciding weather or not I should say the truth, but eventually give in and reply with a quick, "Yes, Ryden"

"What happend?"

"That wasn't part of your question. Ha! Now it's my go" I say, rubbing my chin as if I was in deep thought.

"How many girls have you slept with" I say, with a smirk growing on my face.

Why would I want to know this though? Ugh god, I'm so stupid.

"Are you sure you won't tell?" He asks, with an unsatisfied expression. I shake my head and say, "No, I promise. This is like pillow talk. 'What's done in the pillow, stays in the pillow'." Smiling at the end, of how I managed to come up with that on the spot.

"Isn't it suppose to be 'Whats done in Vegas-" He starts, but I cut him off. "Yes. But I'm smarter than you, so I managed to come up with it." He still looks unsatisfied, so I just continue "Say."

"Okay, so I've only actually sleep with-" he starts.

"Honey, I'm home-" His mother says entering through the front door, looking at me. "Oh, you brought a friend? What's your name?" She has light brown hair, the same colour as Ashton, and blue eyes. Ashton has Brown.

I get up off the couch, and that's only when I realise how tired I actually am.
I walk my way over to his mum and take out my hand for a shake.

"I'm Ella, Ella Collins. You must be Ashton's mum" she takes my hand and shakes it.

"Yes, I'm Anne Marie. What are you doing here this late hour?"

"Well you see, I was hanging out with Ashton-" I decide not to say we ditched. "after school-" through the corner of my eye I can see him grinning. "And I completely forgot to tell my brother to not pick me up. And when I got home, I didn't have the keys so Ashton said I could stay over for a bit. Mum, Dad and Park are all working till late." I manage to say.

"Oh, well you can stay as long as you like darling, anything for a neighbour." She offers me a small smile, which I gladly return.

I was taken back at how she knew I were their neighbour, yet I never knew they were mine.

"Well, I'm going to give you too some privacy so, carry along. " She turns around and makes her way back up the stairs.

I walk back over to the couch where Ashton was sitting on and take my seat, once again.