✍ ew, no

After minutes of Ashton and I bickering about my love life, he finally makes the first move to head back to his house.

As Ashton climbs the tree back over to his house, I can't notice the ocean green in his eyes. There so hypnotic that I could easily get lost in them if I wasn't smart enough to know he's a fuckboy. They shine a green so bright, the grass would be jealous.

His hair, seems so touchable and so innocent. The curls remind me of curly fries, but I'm sure his curls could never  taste as nice.

His lips are pink, and seem kissable. Too kissable for my likings. Knowing how many girls he has probably kisses places me in realisation that I was staring for a little to long.

Ashton, seeing me blush furiously flickers me a little smirk, than enters his room and closes his pale cream blinds.

As soon as he leaves, my brother, Parker, slams the door open, revealing that he is only wearing his pyjama pants and no top.

"Thank God he finally left. I was getting worried you two were up to something." He raises one eyes brow.

"You were ears dropping?" I jaw hangs from my mouth so low it probably nearly touched the ground. So he heard all that stuff about me? I feel my checks heat up and I don't doubt that I am blushing.

"I wouldn't call it that." He says, as he swipes a piece of his golden brown hair away. " I would say, a brother just listening in."

"Sure."  I mumble.

"Are you guys like dating?" he asks, as he starts to lean on my pink wooden door.

"What the frick frack? Ew, no!" I claim with revolt.

"Sure doesn't seem that way" He judges, as he rolls his eyes far back into his head. "Anyways, virgin, go get yourself cleaned up down there, your coming shopping with me!" 

With embarrassment flooding over me, I kick him in the balls. He topples over to protect his genitals, but his reflexes are just too slow. He drags himself out the room,  knowing its his cue to leave. 

"I'll be ready in five, I say with a sneer, as Parker slams the door shut.

I look over to the window that Ashton left from, and notice that his blinds are still shut. 

"Thanks for everything Ashton" I whisper, not sarcastically for once. I smile and start to clean off.

******

"So little sissy," Parker says as he plunks his arm down on my head, like i'm an arm rest. "have you wandered why i've actually made the effort to come to the shops this fine day?"

"Yes actually, that has crossed my mind one or twice" I announce maliciously, whilst tugging his arm off my head.

"Well, my favorite and only beloved sister, I am here to, one, be the first in line to get the new fifa game for xbox, and two, to get you a whole new wardrobe because girl, how are you going to impress Ashton with Harvard and Yale tops?" He questions with a sassy tone. 

"Harvard and Yale are my two first preferences for college. if I seem interested in them it'll boost my chances, right?"

'No, Harvard dont want nerds, so stop wearing the tee's" Parker affirms with all seriousness. I chuckle.

"Oh look, its that friend who likes you" he says as he points to Carter.

You know when you feel like the whole world is a group message, but your the only one not in it? Thats how I feel right now, i'm so out of the loop. Even Wendy was implying that he liked me. 

"Ive known him forever, he's my best friend. He defiantly does not like me!" I protest.

"Hey Carter, what are you doing here?" I speak as I walk across the mall, my brother following.

"Oh, hi Ella, didn't see you there. I was- I was just here to be first in line for the new fifa game" Carter stutters. Why is he stuttering, is he nervous? No, there must be a breeze coming through.

"My man, Im here for fifa too bro, do you want me to just get it for you and you can pay be back some other time. You and Ella can walk around for a while yeah?" Parker smirks.

"Yeah come on, itll be fun. Lets go!" 

"Okay" Carter laughs.

"You start walking, ill catch up with you in a sec" My phone starts vibrating, but I dismiss it and walk over to my brother.

"Im going to prove he does not like me."

"Five bucks, make it a deal"

"Deal!" I shake his hand, and start to walk off, knowing that i'm going to win.

"Sissy, but for your info, I do happen to like Ashton better though, he brings out your wild side" Parker says with a devilish grin. 

"I know he kinda does, but shut up, i've got to go." I wave him off, dismissing the remark about Ashton.

"Bye virgin, ill meet up with you later." He smiles like a little child and walks off in the other direction.

I run to catch up with Carter, passing the food court to get to him. I can smell the deep fried chips and the mince of the beef patties, and the sweet smell of strawberries, and I quickly come to the realizatdion that i'm salivating in my mouth. 

I see Carter, and right about when i'm going to call out his name- 

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here" A familiar voice echoes in my ear.

I turn around to see Ashton holding a phone to his ear. When we make eye contact he ends the call and puts his phone in his pocket. 

"Check your phone, sweetheart" He says. I get my phone out of my bag, and see a notification. 'Ashton ended call, 1.24 minuets'

FRick. I must have bumped accept to the call. Did he hear-

"Yes Ella, i happened to hear everything" Ashton smirks. "So, do you want to go do some wild things with me?"