✍ virgin

Yay! I made it to chapter nine. I'm so fricken exited because I have 1800+ reads and I am like freaking out because this book means a lot like asdfghkl. Extra long chapter because I'm cool. Okay bye.

******

"So," Ashton starts. "Do you have any significant special interests in someone?"

"Speak English please. I'm not that smart, lower your expectations." I reply with a slight chuckle.

"Trust me, my expectations were lowered once I saw you." He says with an innocent smile.

"You calling me ugly?" I say shoving my chest into his.

"You wanna go?" He says on the verge of laughter.

"Yeah, I wanna go-" I say, with this sudden burst of energy.

"To a party with me, on Sunday?" He questions, with a slight look of nervousness.

"Na, your just shitting me." I say as I burst into laughter.

"Uh- I wasn't actually joking. Do you want to go?" He says uncertainly, as he scratches the back of his head.

"Oh, um- I would love to go." I unsurely laugh.

"Great, I'll send you the details." He says with a smile that reaches his eyes.

"I've just haven't been to a party before." I state, quite embarrassed. "Like, I've been invited, but I've been caught up in study and my parents wouldn't allow it anyways."

"Well, bad girl, I've got a lot of teaching to do. You need to have fun. Do you even know what that is?" I scoff.

"Yes, I do actually Ashton. I eat pizza, while watching nickelodeon at midnight." Ashton laughs, and runs his hands over his hair. "Oh, and I also watch movies and cry over how cute the ships are!"

"Ships?" He asks with a fuzzled look on his face.

"Ugh, you know when you really like two people who play a couple in a movie-" Ashton cuts me off.

"Boring." He says as he fake yawns.

"What! If you don't call that fun, why else is?" I say, placing my hands on my hips.

"Well, now I know I got a lot of work, I need to do to you." He says as he pats my head, and sits down in the corner of my room.

"So, do you actually like anyone?" He asks, clearly desperate to know. He pats the spot on the floor, asking me to sit next to him. I walk over to the spot, and take a seat before responding.

"I don't know, do I really want to tell you?" I whisper seductively in his ear, which clearly makes goose bumps rise on his skin.

"Why wouldn't you want to tell me? Unless it's me?" He places his cold, yet comforting hand on my thigh.

"In your dreams, lover boy." I say with a flicker of a smirk, as I push his hand off my leg.

"But, I can give you pointers, since you clearly don't know how to flirt." I raise my eyebrows, at his statement.

"I'm pretty sure I had you in the palm of my hand right then."

"Your right."

"I'm always right." He places his hand under my chin, tilting my head up with his fingers.

He stares directly towards my lips, and began to move closer. He tilted his head a bit, and my glance fluttered from his eyes to his lips rapidly. His brown eyes, were slightly furrowed, and his tongue ran over his lips. It was like he was concentrating on something. His face softened when he looked into my eyes and slightly smirked.