Leo XVII --- Argo II --- Control Room

As I finished setting in the coordinates for Delphi, I realized something. I was so tired that my brain just now realized that I needed to go to sleep if I wanted my body to keep working tomorrow. I was running on four gallons of Redbull mixed with coffee, and the caffeine crash hit me hard. I stumbled over to my cot next to the boiler room and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, I was floating. I realized that I was in a dream. Demigod dreams show us what is happening at a specific time and place. It can help warn us of coming troubles or provide insight on unknown subjects. Occasionally, it will show things from the past but there usually isn't much context. I was looking at a younger Childe with pitch black pupils. He was holding two guns, one black, and one white. He also had a giant otherworldly sword strapped to his back. He was sitting on a ruined throne when he spoke, "What are you doing here kid?" that startled me.

"How do you know I'm watching you?" I tried to ask but no words came out.

The man continued, "This battle should serve as a reminder as to who is the supreme god Ouranos. I don't know who you sent to watch me but I can assure you, I will not tolerate you training little kids as your assassins."

I turned around, I saw that standing behind me a few feet away was a young boy wearing a shabby cloak staring at the man sitting atop the giants. He took off his hood and I was surprised by what I saw underneath, the boy's hair was bleached white and spiked.

"You won't be able to keep this up forever you know," said the boy in the deep voice of Ouranos.

With a start, I realized that this boy was the same man who had attacked us the other day.

"I will until the day I die," The man replied as he stood up and walked towards me and the kid, "And you will never become the supreme god no matter how many Nephilims you throw at me."

"We shall see Harbinger." Replied Ouranos his voice now coming from the sky,

"Indeed we will." Childe answered.

As I started fading away from the memory, the man spoke again, this time looking at the young boy, "The name's Childe, don't forget it."

As the figures of the boy and the man faded away, I looked at my surroundings. There was carnage and wreckage everywhere. There were still pale white bodies falling from the sky as well as giant castles smoldering on the ground. The dirt was littered with bodies that had holes in them or had just been smacked onto the ground with so much force that they had become stuck there. As the dream started to end, I woke up to the sound of alarm bells ringing.