1

"Hey Dream" Sapnap said nervously.

"Yeah?" He looked up from his phone, seeing Sapnap standing awkwardly at the door.

"Well, I've noticed a lot of people have been... uh- well basically..." He let out a sigh. "The fans have been wanting to know about the meet up. The Dream Team meet up." He looked at Dream, who was smiling.

"Why are you telling me? You know I've always wanted to meet George in person, but that's not up to me. It's George's decision." He replied, looking back at his phone.

"I guess you're right. Why don't you ask him? Like... right now." Sapnap tried not to laugh when he saw Dreams face light up.

"Fine, I will" Dream said. "Hey Siri, call George"

"Calling George"

"Hey what's up Dream" George yawned.

"You tired George? It's only 5pm over there" Dream was laying awkwardly on his bed, and Sapnap just stood there, waiting for Dream to get to the point.

"I've had a long day. But what's up? Why are you calling?" George blinked his eyes whilst he waited for an answer.

"Well, I'm sure you know this but the fans really want you to come to Florida and I just thought... maybe you would consider?" Dream asked nervously.

"I mean.." He took a deep breath. "I think it would be great. I'm not to good when I'm flying, but I will do it for the fans."

Right, for the fans. Dream thought. George could hear Sapnap whispering something.

"Oh, I didn't know Sapnap was listening, Hey Sapnap" George greeted.

Sapnap laughs. "Yeah, hey mamas . Sooo when's the flight? When are you free?" Sapnap asked, loud enough for George to hear.

"I don't know really, I'll have to check my calendar to see when I'm free" George yawns again.

"Looks like someone needs a nap" Dream joked.

"Aww Gogy Wogy tired~ awww Gogy wogy" Sapnap laughed.

"Shut up Snapmaps . And yes I do need a nap.. so bye." Before either Dream or Sapnap could respond, George had already hung up.

Dream got a text from George a couple minutes after he had hung up.
George
Looks like I'm free for the next 3 weeks ;)
Dream could feel himself grinning. He texts back.
Dream
How about you fly out next week and spend two weeks with us?
George
Sounds good to me. I will ttyl Dream
Dream
Kk :) I'll tell Sapnap the news

George had just begun packing. It was only 3 more days until his flight. Sure, he was nervous being on a plane, but he knew it would be worth it. That's when realization hits him.

I'm gonna see Dreams face... he thought to himself. He had never seen Dreams face before and Sapnap would always rub it in his face. But in just 3 days that would all change.

"Okay. Clothes, check. Shampoo, check. Uhhhh.." George looked around his room. He was certain he was forgetting something, but didn't know what. He had a separate bag full of things he would need on the plain. He would be flying ten and a half hours. He dreaded the experience so much, being high up in the air, the fear of falling, the fear of crashing.

He flopped down on his bed and turned on the TV. George flipped through the channels. Nothing good, like always.

One day until the flight.

"I'M SO EXCITED!!!!" Sapnap yelled. Almost even screamed.

"Yeah yeah, we get it Sapnap. I'm excited too."
Dream stated.

"Of course you are Dream... and you know what I mean" Sapnap smirked, but that didn't last. He felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. Dream had punched him.

"OW WHAT THE HELL DUDE" Sapnap was pissed...(obviously).

"Dnf isn't real Sapnap."

"Tell that to the fans" Sapnap mumbled.

"Are you challenging me? Because I will go on Twitter right now and-"

"Dream shut up. You talk to much" Sapnap said, in a serious tone.

Dream scoffed but let it go.

Dream and Sapnap were on there way to the airport. Yesterday went by so quickly, but no one was complaining. All Dream could think about was George. Speaking of the devil, Dream got a text. (Sapnap is driving btw)

George
You guys almost here? I'm exit the plane now.

Dream
We should be there in about... 5 minutes or so. I'll be wearing a lime green hoodie

George
Im color blind idiot. I'll just look for Sapnap. I wonder what ur face looks like 🧐

Dream
You'll have to wait and see ;)