2

"Let's go he's waiting" They unbuckled their seatbelts and rushed out of Dreams car.

"Dream- slow- down jeez" Sapnap was panting, Dream was speed walking, and his legs were long compared to Sapnap's.

Dream stood there and waited for Sapnap to catch up, even though he just wanted to go find George.

Sapnap held his hand up to his mouth. His eyes widened and he ran towards the luggage area thingy..(idk what it's called, don't judge me)
                                       •
George felt a hand on his left shoulder. He flung his body around and was met with a tight hug.

"SAPNAP! I just got here and you are already trying to squeeze me to death??" George said jokingly, but he legit couldn't move.

"Dude your finally here! How was the flight?" Sapnap asked as he started walking, he waved his hand signaling for George to follow.

"Eh... could've been worse but it sucked. So where's Dream?" George was pretty tired, considering it was 4am in the UK. And he still had to get used to the time change.

"Be patient George. Oh wait I see him" Sapnap held his hands over George's face. "Don't peek, I want it to be a surprise"

"Are you joking?" George wasn't phased but he cooperated.

Dream saw Sapnap and George walking towards him. His heart started pounding.

George almost tripped on Sapnaps foot.
"Sapnap! I almost just died!"

George heard someone chuckle, and it wasn't Sapnap.

George quickly pushed away Sapnaps hands and his jaw dropped. Infrint of him stood a tall, dirty blonde man with piss colored eyes.

His eyes

George hadn't noticed, but he was staring.

"Dude you good?" Sapnap poked George's face.

George, finally, looked away but looked back when he heard Dream speak.

"Welcome to America George" Dream was smirking, but he didn't know why. He pulled the shorter boy into a hug. George's head rested right on Dreams chest. That's how tall Dream was.

George pulled away and smiled.

"Are we gonna go home now? Or are you guys gonna make me stand here and third wheel" Sapnap was annoyed.

"Sheesh Sapnap. Alright we'll head home now" Dream rolled his eyes.

Third wheel huh?

George walked up to Dreams car and opened the door.

"George. You are not driving" Dream looked a little confused.

"I know I'm- Oh oops, I forgot it's different in America." George blushes with embarrassment as he walked around the car to the other side.

The car ride to Dreams house was silent, although no one wanted it to be.

"So what's the game plan here? What are we gonna do for the next two weeks?" George had finally found the courage to talk, that neither dream and Sapnap had.

"Well I'm not really sure... I had some pretty cool stream ideas. Maybe we can hang out at the beach...there's this really cool arcade somewhere around here. Maybe we can go there one day." Dream looked over to George, who had his head leaned against the window.

"Sounds great, I can't wait to spend time with you guys" George looked over at Dream.

Meanwhile, Sapnap was sitting in the back seat, smirking at the two. Sapnap assumed Dream and George had feelings for one another. I mean, it was kinda obvious to be honest.

When they pulled up, everyone unbuckled. George opened the trunk and dragged out his suitcase.

"Here let me help you with that" Dream offered.

"No no, I got it Dream." George said politely.

"If you insist" Dream got out the house keys and unlocked the front door, holding it open for George and Sapnap.

"So where do I sleep?" George was curious.

"Ah about that... umm you can sleep in my bed and I'll- I'll just sleep on the couch. It's not a problem" George furrowed his eyebrows.

"No way. You can sleep in your own bed and I'll take the couch" George fussed. The two kept bickering whilst Sapnap was enjoying watching.

"You guys are cute" Dream and George turn to face Sapnap and glare at him.

"Fine I'll sleep in your bed... whatever" George started walking around their house.

"Do you even know where your going?" Sapnap laughed.

"Uhh not really. Can one of you show me?" George said, in a soft voice.

"Mhm, I'll show you." Dream walked passed George and said "C'mon, it's this way."

AN: I hope everyone is doing okay!