8

George was in the shower, Dream was cleaning up the muddy puddle of water near the front door, and Sapnap was in his room streaming with Karl and Quackity.

Once Dream was finished cleaning up, he started walking towards his room. When he was about to pass the bathroom, the door opened and George walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

They bumped into each other.

"OMG DREAM" George flung his hands and covered his chest(nipples).

Dream looked at George. "You're an idiot. Why didn't you get changed in the bathroom?" George's towel was about to fall, so George removed his hands from his chest and held is towel.

But somehow, Dream didn't even look.

"I forgot to get my clothes, duh" George said.

"Okay well go to my room, get your clothes, get dressed and come to the kitchen when you're done. I wanna talk about some stream ideas"
Dream says as he turns and walks away.

"Sheesh. Someone is on their boss-man arc"
George mumbled as he walked into Dreams room.

George walked into the kitchen wearing an oversized 'gnf' hoodie and light grey sweatpants. He spotted Dream sitting at the island so he went over to him and sat down.

"Oh, done already?" Dream quickly put his phone faces down onto the island counter top.

"Um yeah? It doesn't take long." George stated.

"Yeah... anyway I had this super cool stream planned. So basically the three of us can go to the beach and just hang out. Since I haven't done a face reveal I can just film you and Sapnap" Dream suggested.

"But... hmm.. I guess that's a good idea. Maybe we don't have to stream the whole time  we're there so that we can all go in the water at some point?" George noticed how close he was sitting next to Dream, so he pretended he needed to get up and get a glass of water.

"Sounds good. I'll tell Sapnap the plan when he's done streaming" Dream says, watching George get water from the water dispenser in the fridge.

"I'm bored George, what do I do??" Dream whined.

"Pfft, I don't know, go on TikTok." George shrugged.

Dream sighs. "Fine"

Dream had been scrolling on TikTok for a few minutes, when this one video came up on his fyp. It was and edit. AN EDIT OF GEORGE.

George noticed the video kept replaying over and over again. "Dream what are you watching? Can I see?"

Dream shut off his phone when George leaned closer to look at what he was watching. "No, it's some dumb meme"

George backed up. "I'm not stupid, was it an edit? It was wasn't it? Who was it an edit of?"

"Some cute boy" Dream says.

"Wha-what? Can I see please? Who is it? Do I know him?" George was Cracking his fingers and bit the inside of his cheek.

"Yes, you know him. But I am not telling you who it is." Dream said.

George felt his heart fall all the way down to his stomach. He felt like smashing plates, but instead he punched air.

"What are you doing George?" Dream asked, looking at George with a confused look on his face.

"Nothing" George stopped.

AN: okay I know this chapter is short but, I needed to end it here. Something is gonna happen in the next part... #cliffhanger😉