5

"Sapnap I need your help really quick"

"What do you want George?" Sapnap was busy editing a video, and he was getting pretty tired.

"So earlier at the arcade, me and Dream made a deal. Whoever lost a game of air hockey had to do a dare given by the other person. And I won but I don't know what I should dare him to do." George had now been sitting on Sapnaps bed. Sapnap turned around in his chair.

"You came to the right guys George. But how the hell did you beat him?? No one ever wins against him" Sapnap said.

"I'm a pro I guess" George giggled. "Sooo? What should I dare him to do?"

Sapnap stood up. "Okay, I'm gonna go dare him to do something."

"What? At least tell me what it is first" George looked at Sapnap, who had a sus look on his face.

"It's nothing too bad George, I promise. I'll be right back" Sapnap jogged out of his room and went to Dreams room.

"Oh dreaaamm" Sapnap was grinning.

"Oh god, what is it" Dream knew something was about to go down.

"Sooo I hear you have to do a dare.... And George is letting me choose one for you" Dream gave Sapnap a 'are you serious' look.

Oh no

"I dare you to tell George you like him. I want you to confess to him Dream" Sapnap crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame. He had a sassy tone in his voice.

"What do you mean confess? We're just friends Sapnap. I don't like him in that way" Dream had a serious look on his face, but Sapnap wouldn't give up yet.

"Yes you do, i know you do Dream"

"What the hell Sapnap? Can you like- not? If I did, I'm sure I would've told him by now" Dream shook his head.

"And that's why your gonna tell him right now!" Hearing Dream say things like that made Sapnap a little upset, but he saw how Dream was always in denial, always laughing and flirting with George.

"This is a bad idea. He's gonna think I'm telling the truth and probably be mad at me or something"

"Go find out Dream"

Dream rolled his eyes. This wasn't the dare he was expecting. "Fine, but from now on, no more dares please" Dream slowly emerged from his room and went to Sapnaps room.

Sapnap peeked his head inside the room to see what would happen.

Dream gulped. "H-Hi George."

"Oh hey dream... where's Sapnap?" George was wondering if Sapnap had already given Dream a dare yet.

"Um Idk, but I have to tell you something"

"Oh uhm... okay, I'm listening"

Dream took a deep breath. "I-I think I uh.. Like you?"

George was shocked.

Is he lying? He has to be joking. There's no way Dream is into me, into guys in general.

"Really? Is this a prank or something?" George hoped it wasn't.

"Um well a-" Dream was cut off.

"Cuz I like you too Dream. I have for a long time... I didn't think you were into guys..."
George heard the floor creek and looked out the room. He saw a little bit of hair. Sapnaps hair.

"George-"

"I uh- I'm gonna go get some f-fresh air..." holding back tears, George shoved Dream out of the way and ran outside.

It finally hit him. Sapnap made Dream say that to him. Sapnap dared dream to say that. Sapnap knew how George felt, and he thought this would be a good idea?

Well dam.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think he would actually confess to you" Sapnap bit the inside of his cheek.

"You're a dick Sapnap"

Sapnap wanted to say something, but it was true. He was a total dick, making Dream confess feelings that he "didn't have", making George think his crush liked him back.

Yes, his crush

It was still pretty light outside, but George didn't want to be out of sight from the house, so he couldn't go anywhere. He had no idea where he'd go anyway, and he definitely didn't want to get lost. Instead, George laid down in the grass of the front yard. He looked up at the clouds. He watched as the clouds formed into a face. It was....Dreams face? George closed his eyes.

George took deep breaths. The wind pushed grass up against George, although he could barely feel it through his hoodie, he felt more calm. All that mattered was being there with his friends. He loved them, one maybe more than the other.. but that's not the point. He was there to have a good time. He wouldn't let one little incident ruin it for him.

He heard the front door open. It was Dream.

"George?" Dream sounded worried, but also disappointed.

George sat up. But he didn't reply.

"I'm sorry George, I shouldn't of listened to him"

"Just forget what I said okay?" George stood up and looked into Dreams eyes.

Dream noticed what he was doing. He nodded and walked back in the house.

I really need to stop doing that. George thought.

AN: heyyy how's it going? 359 reads? Wow that's crazy. Thank you so much!