5 | Comfort

Surprises are a part of life and without them, it would be rather...boring, or so I would say. Though technically, not all surprises are good, and I'm facing on of those situations right now.

During the whole span of the meeting, my gaze was only focused on one specific person, Takemitchy. I could see him shift in his place uncomfortably as I stand from afar, glaring at every single move he makes. Just what the hell is he?

I couldn't care less about Mikey's little speech, what I needed was answers. Baji kept nudging me at times signalling me to listen to the President's words but I ignored him and kept looking straight at Takemitchy's position.

"Yuki!" Chifuyu whispered. I shifted my attention to him who was now glaring at me. What's his problem now? "You're gonna get your ass beat later if you keep daydreaming there!" he exhaled, massaging his temples in distress.

"Don't care, just let him do his 'inspirational' speech there," I muttered. From the distance, I could see Mikey glaring at me, giving me subtle warnings to listen to him. I only gave him a sly smirk as I once again shifted my attention back to Takemitchy who was now talking with Mitsuya and Draken.

What are they talking about? I was about to move from my position and go to their position but Chifuyu stopped me. "Yuki, can you not stay still for a moment and stir trouble again?!" He whispered to me, gripping my hand tightly. I just sighed in defeat and nodded my head in response.

Man, this sucks. Guess I have to wait for this meeting to end so I can talk to him. My attention was now back to Mikey, screaming his lungs and asking Toman how they felt about the situation with Pah-chin's friend. Those damn Moebius bastards! I'll be sure to crush their balls the moment I see them.

My hands trembled slightly as I remembered that the festival which took Draken's life was now just weeks away. Can I really do this? No, this is no time to doubt myself, I have no choice but to do this. Draken...he became really close to my heart after I joined Toman. Just like an older brother, he would take care of me and every single member of Toman. He didn't deserve to die at all!

Before I knew it, everyone was already packing up and getting ready to ride their motorcycles. It's finished already?

"Girlie let's go!"

Baji tossed a helmet to me, motioning to come ride his motorbike. "Nah, I'll go home myself, I need to do something," I tossed the helmet back to him and ran around the shrine, looking for the familiar blonde hair that I saw a while ago.

Where the hell is Takemitchy? Did he go home already? As I was walking around the shrine, I felt myself bump into someone.

"Oh, sorry my ba-"

"Yeah, you better apologize. You weren't listening to me at all earlier." I snapped my head upfront when I heard that very familiar, annoying voice. Ugh, I encountered the wrong blonde guy.

Mikey stood in front of me, his topless body was covered with his gang jacket and a bunch of bandages wrapped around his torso. Talk about having no fashion sense.

"So? What are you gonna do about it?" I rolled my eyes at him.

He smirked at my statement and went closer to me, leaning his face near mine. "Oh, I could do many things you know." I could feel myself blush slightly to the sensation of his breath hitting my face.

"What the hell? Do you not know personal space?" I exhaled, pushing him away from me with all the strength I had left. He's always like this!

He took a step back from me and shoved his hands to his pocket, looking at me straight in my eyes. His playful expression was now gone.