6 | Conflict

If anyone would have walked in on our conversation, I'm sure they would have also felt the tension surrounding all six of us. Silence resonated through the whole warehouse for a few minutes until Mikey finally decided to break it.

"Hah?"

He glared at me intensely. Takemitchy who was beside me flinched from his gaze but I stood my ground, still looking at him directly in the eyes. I need to get the message across that I will not be giving up!

"The winner of this match was decided anyways," I exhaled. "Whatever you do, you won't win this fight."

Takemitchy stepped forward, "Yuki-san is right!" He moved closer to Mikey's position, "I can't say who caused it, but this fight...is being manipulated by someone behind the scenes!" he exclaimed.

My eyes widened when Pah-chin suddenly grabbed Takemitchy's hair, pulling him towards him, yanking him to the ground.

"Takemitchy!" I ran beside him, checking him for any injuries. Glaring at Pah-chin, I stood closer to him, attempting to punch him in the face when I was stopped by Peh-yan who was now giving me a disappointed look.

"I can't believe you're on this fucker's side Yuki," Peh-yan muttered.

I shook my head in disappointment, "No matter who's side I'm on, I only want one thing and that's to protect all of you!" Draken's eyes widened a bit but he stayed silent, still watching from the sidelines.

If it continues like this, I won't be able to convince them!

Mikey's mind is hard to change, I know that, but if it's Draken, I still have a shot at this. And besides, Takemitchy is pretty good at convincing people anyway.

"Get lost."

Pah-chin was angry now, I could see it. But still, I can't give up! As much as I hate those Moebius fuckers to doing those hideous things to that innocent girl, I can't afford to let Draken die.

"Say another word and I'm gonna kill you," he glared at the both of us before returning his attention to Mikey, asking him what the plan was.

I signalled Takemitchy to stay quiet for a few minutes till I think of a good plan but to my surprise he ignored me and continued talking to Pah-chin.

"The fight with Moebius is a bad idea," he paused for a bit before continuing, "Toman is being set up."

Ah. He's fucked up now.

I could see Pah-chin's eyebrows twitching in anger as he slowly bent down to Takemitchy's face. "Stand up," he commanded.

Before I could even stop him, his fist has already landed on Takemitchy's face, beating him up to a pulp. My body moved on its own and decided to get between the two of them, taking one of Pah-chin's hard hits on my abdomen.

"Yuki!"

I screamed from the pain of receiving his punch, instantly feeling the pain in my abdomen. It was so painful that I almost wanted to puke but I stopped myself.

Draken immediately went to my side and assisted me. "Yuki are you crazy?! Why did you get in between them?!" he screamed at me.

"Ahh! Shut up, Ken! You're so noisy!" I grumbled under my breath, still clutching the part that was punched. Man, this hurts like hell. Well - I mean this was the path that I chose after all.

I giggled at the sight of Pah-chin's horrified face, as if he saw a ghost. "Come on, what's with that face Pah-chin! That was one hell of a punch though!" I paused, spitting the blood from my mouth.