Chapter -1

18 years back: Xiao Manison

Honey...My water is broken take me to hospital. A crying women was shouted to her husband with so much pain on her voice.

Said husband carry his wife in bridal style with so much care to his car and inform his driver to drive the hospital.

After reached hospital she was directly taken to OT.

Anxious husband  wait with  his driver in front of OT room..

Skip 2 hours

Crying baby voice was heard from room. After a while doctor come out from room inform them "baby and mother safe and health , No need to be worry".

Newly father went to meet his family after thanked doctor.

Inside the  room"Honey look our baby he is so cute and adorable he have your eyes" said newly mother to her baby father with so much of pride

"Yes honey he is more beautiful and cute just like you" with that he see his son who is on his wife lap. He  admire his son, his heir ,his pride with overwhelming heart. Who wouldn't be after all 2 year of struggle they got their bundle of joy , their happiness.

When newly parents enjoy their moment with their son , their moment is disturbed by their driver who want to come to ask if they need anything.

"Oh zhu...come here  meet our son, your young master. Is n't he cute Zhu. The said driver see his young master who is look like a angel with his heavenly smile.

"Indeed master xiao young master really beautiful, congratulation master and madam" said their driver.

Master do you want anything for you or madam , i will go and get from mansion.

"No zhu its ok I can manage you should go back to mansion , your son must be waiting for you. After all its just 2 months only the dead of you wife.He must be lonely"said MR.Xiao.

It's k master i will go few hours later zanjin actually come over from  his lose and also he must be play with other maids kids now.(every Sunday maids can bring their kids to mansion) after said zhu went to outside.

"Honey what name you want name our son"ask mr.xiao to his wife.

Hmmm....I want to name our prince as XIAO ZHAN...

Mr.xiao happy with his son name hug his wife and son together. The baby on his mother lap smiled towards to his parents. Mr.xiao look at his family with so much admiration on his eyes.After all both are his world.

Later at night: xiao mansion

       2 years old boy waiting at porch of Xiao mansion

       2 years old boy waiting at porch of Xiao mansion. He anxietly looking at gate.

After waiting for 2 hours around 9 the expected car was parked near the porch.That little boy who is saw that car happily  approach his father who is get down from the car.

Daddy...he went hug his dad leg .His dad carry him on shoulder after parked the car in  garage and went to their house which is on maid quarters.

Did you had you dinner zanjin asked worried father. He always worried for his son after his wife sudden dead he cannot spend his time with him. His is after all trusted driver of master xiao. He cannot neglect his duty for his son coz master father is the one who helped him when his was roaming on street without food or roof.

Since childhood master xiao who is 2 year younger me treat me like a friend more than servant and he is also the one fix his marriage with his late wife. So he always gratitude towards this family. While he was in his old memory  his son voice is broke his thought.

"What did you said zanjin" zhu asked his son.

"I Said where you went earlier morning without give jinjin morning kiss and full day jin didn't see you"jin said  to his dad with pout.

Haha...sorry son emergency call and it won't again. You know now you got young master.

"What young master daddy" he asked.

"Madam give birth to your baby young master today morning and he is going to be your master in future... you have behave properly to young master and always stand by his side here after k" zhu inform to his about arrival for their young master.

"You know jin our young master is so cute and beautiful. He have a wonderful smiling face same. You surely like him" zhu said with admiration.

While his daddy was praising other baby jin face show so much hate with that hate he said"jin don't like babies daddy and i don't want this young master "in this small age He  said this with venom on his voice.

Zhu was shocked by his son bhevoiur he immediately scolded his "don't you dare to say any rubbish here after otherwise I won't hesitate to hit you "with that he went to restroom for freshen up.

'Why jin is react this way, he is a nice kid still now he didn't do anything in appropriate. When he said i can't believe  he said something like that at this young age. I hope he won't do in  anything in  future that will disgrace me.'

'Or may be i am overthinking he my child how can i think about him like that. He is just a child when he come to his  age he will understand' with thought zhu went to do his work.

But what he didn't notice is that said son is cursing the innocent young master who his  praised by his father.

" you even come to this house but already you turn my father against me...how dare you" jin said with his angry cracking voice.

So guys...chapter 1 is updated ...what do you think about  zanjin bhevoiur.

P.s:please bear with my poor english