Chapter-24(Cheng ❤Lucy)

AUTHOR POV

Its been almost year since lucy become zhan and cheng friend. Most of boys and girls envy of lucy and some of the boys envy of cheng because of their friendship.

But yibo is the one most irritated one because of her closeness with his zhan. Since she become his zhan friend she always accompany him wherever he go. Actually she intentionally make yibo annoyed whenever she get chance. Not only that.. She is now frequent visitor of wang mansion because of zhan.

Yibo mom also knew her son annoyance. But she didn't try to stop lucy to come around. Because she thought lucy friendship is good for zhan who is only son to his parents. Even though he have cheng as his senoir brother but still its not bad to have sister figure na. So she always encourage their friendship. In fact she likes to invite lucy and cheng to her mansion to study or do group project with zhan.

Just like now...

Yibo and zhan finals are going to happen in 2 weeks time. So kuan insist yibo to study with him. Actually kuan going to invite zanjin to study with them. Because he was the one helped him during their 10th finals. He thought if they have doubts during their preparation it will easy for them if they group study like this. So he is the one suggest the idea. So now for the first time yibo going to study together for finals with kuan and zanjin while zhan decided to study with cheng and lucy.

But yibo strictly told to kuan that they should come to his mansion for study otherwise he is not ready for group study. Because he is not comfortable with other places.

Kuan who heard this simple condition accept it without delay. He also thought the same. Because its convenient for himself and zanjin who is also familiar with wang mansion.

But the truth is yibo want to around with zhan. He thought what his zhan need him for anything about his studies. So that's why he told to kuan something like that.

So both senoir and junior kids going to start their study group from today on wards.

After knowing yibo also going to gave study group with kuan and zanjij zhan said they will study at xiao mansion. Because he thought it will crowded when 6 of them study at study room and also it will disturb for each other.

But yibo mom insist zhan will take garden area where they planted lots of roses. Actually it was constucted just like zhan wished with mini garden only for roses with roof. So she suggested to zhan because she thought zhan like that place. And she also said that yibo and his friends will take study room. So senior and junior dont need to worry what if the disturb others.

Just like they decided after lucy and cheng arrival three of them settle down at garden. While yibo and his friends settle down at yibo study room...Actually its zhan study room also whenever he stay at wang mansion.

Both group already start to discuss about their subject.

Yibo mom time to time send snacks and juice for kids. And she decided to make healthy food for kids who is studying hard.

Its been 2 hours they start to study.

While yibo and his friends studying zhan came to them with his note book.

Ge...

Zhan came to inside their room with sulking face. He then came to sit beside yibo who is seated alone on double couch.

What happen zhan...??why are you looking sad.

Zanjin asked before yibo say anything.

Ge...we can't solve the problem. We even searched on net. But its not clear well.