Chapter-6

Hi guys...sorry for the late update. I stuck with some other works.

Hope you guys like this chapter. Enjoy😊

       Thanks for the support🙏

AUTHOR POV:

    Mommy...let's go its already late. They may leave without me.

    Baby prince they won't leave without you. Don't worry okay. Let's me check you things if you forget anything.... mmmm... everything is ready.

   Let's go today dad and i will drive you to school. Come on my prince.

    Today is the day zhan going to his first trip without his parents. Yes guys zhan is in his 3 grade in this year.The school take 3 to 5 grade students to shangai for cultural trip.

      Zhan mom first didn't like the idea of his baby going to trip without them. But Mr.xiao is the one assure her that it will give new experience to their baby. And also he is going with  school students and stuffs. They will take of our baby.

     Finally zhan mom said okay to zhan trip. But still now she didn't okay with this trip fully.

   Mommy...mommy...i forget my bunny. He is still in my room. Zhan shouted at his mother to get his favorite bunny from his room.

   Oh...sorry baby. I will go get it for you. You go to your dad.

Here...take this....mmm...no i will put your bunny in your backbag. So then you can easily get it whenever you want.

     Okay...mommy. Daddy start the car cheng ge is waiting for me zhan impatiently pressure his dad.

    Okay...prince. let's go. Zhan dad chuckled at his cuteness.

      Mmm...baby. i am so sad.  your eager to leave for trip. Zhan mom fake her tears.

    Zhan dramatically exclaimed with showing his bulged eyes
"No...no...mommy. I am going to buy gift for your birthday."

   Both of his parents burst into laugh because how his baby trick his mother with gift.

    Zhan reached his school. There everyone already boarded on bus. They only waiting for zhan.

   Thank god Mrs.xiao.Xiao Zhan is the last one. His teacher said to them.

     Oh..sorry laoshi. Its our mistake. Baby go with your laoshi.

   Its okay mam...zhan teacher went to bus to give some privacy to zhan and his mother.

        Takecare of yourself baby. After reached their you should call me from your laoshi phone okay. And don't go anywhere without inform to anyone and always stick with your cheng ge.

       Okay mommy...i will do what you say. Take care mommy and daddy...tata...😚.

     Take care baby zhan mom and dad kissed him on his both cheeks.

      Their bus left from school campus but still zhan parents waved at the bus.

    Zhan went to sit with his gege. But can't find him anywhere. He went to ask his laoshi "where is cheng ge laoshi.?"

     Oh...xiao zhan. His parents informed us he is not feeling well. So he didnt come with us.

    But laoshi my mommy told me to stick with Cheng ge. Zhan told her with sad pouty face.

      Aaah...don't worry. You another friend JiLi is here. You can sit with him okay. I will inform your mother later.

   "Okay laoshi". Zhan  went to JiLi seat to sit with him sulkingly. JiLi his other close friend. Cheng zhan and JiLi are close to each other. But zhan too close to cheng more than JiLi.