Chapter-19

AUTHOR POV

      That same evening zhan directly came to yibo house before yibo came.

       He can't wait to see his surprise. He really want to asap what actually his gege bought for him.

       Before he enter the mansion he saw sweetie who is hopping around the garden. His anklet make sound which make anyone knew where is he....

       Zhan run into his sweetie and take him with him before go  inside.  He missed his sweetie. It's been 2 days he saw him.

       Young master good evening. One of maid come to zhan and greet him.

      Good evening aunty. Where is lulu mom. I can't see her anywhere.

       Madam is backyard young master. I will inform her about you. What do you want have with you hot chocolate young master.

        Mm...brownies aunty.

        Okay young master. I will be back.

       With that maid went from there. Zhan instead of go to his room and freshen up he landed on couch with sweetie on his lap. He just want to play with him few mins.

         Sweetie baby...did you miss me.Because i miss you and cutie also miss you.

      Zhan hugged his sweetie and showered him with kisses

      Zhan hugged his sweetie and showered him with kisses. Then put it on his lap and start pat his head lovingly which make sweetie snuggle closer to zhan so much.

       While they were playing yibo mom came with zhan fav  hot chocolate and brownies.

      Baby...how are you. I missed you.

      Yibo mom kissed zhan forehead and seated beside him before put the tray on table.

     I also missed you mom.

      Baby...why you still in your uniform.

       I just playing with sweetie. I will changed my clothes after had my snacks.

      Okay baby...here drinks this.

      Mmm...did you met yibo at school. He came back morning only. That's why i didn't inform you.

      Yes mom...yibo ge gave chocholate me. And he told he bought something but didn't say what it is.

       Zhan told her with sulking. He hate surprise. But he can't force his ge. Even though he knew his ge eventually  give up and told him.

      Aah..don't sulk baby... Mmm...you see. Actually its in your room only.

     Really...

      Zhan eyes light up...he put sweet into couch and rushed into  his room with so much excitement.

      Baby...be careful...