Chapter-2

3 days later: xiao mansion

           Mansion was decorated like wedding venue. There are many guards and maids run around doing their work with excitement.  Back of mansion was decorated with different kinds flower and lights and tables are decorated with candles to make that area looks like heaven.

Garden was divided into three area.one side was dinner for guest  with variety of foods from all over world and one side was play area and also free gift station like toys ,candies for kids who are all coming for this welcome party.
One side was stage area which is focusing the guest tables.

Around 6 in the evening guest are started to arrives and they are welcome and guided by assigned guards to their tables. Everyone  who are all present the party was mesmerized and someone are jealous because of party venue decoration. Who would expect this kind of venues for welcome party of xiao heir.

Guest most of them are from xiao's business  partners long time friends and company employees. They are talking themself about party and xiao heir who is just 3 days old.

While inside the mansion the newly parents dressed their prince with so much love. They fall for their baby day by day who looks like angel with his cute face.

When family of three were  into their own world Mr.Park who is Secretary of xiao came to baby room  to inform guest arrival.

"Mr.xiao guest already arrived. Everyone was waiting for you and madam. And of course they eagerly waiting to see our young master"park said with so much happiness  on his face and voice.

Who would not be ,park was working for xiao almost 5 year after his graduation. 'Mr.xiao and mrs.Xiao treate their employees  like their relatives with so much care. They always there for their needs. Everyone employee in his company like their madam and master. Park was one of them. He also follow mr.xiao every comment he also present his side even present in their wedding which is happened 2 years ago. But in this 2 year they have face so much difficulties. After 1 year marriage  only  madam got pregnant even she get pregnant doctor informed them" child in you stomach is so weak it may not make it . So don't  have    much hope on this. And your uterus also not able carry another child. So if the child make it , its really miracle for you both". The employees  of xiao who heared about this felt sad and prayed for them.After doctors warning they both become more caution and prayed continuously every day and night for their miracles.God heard their prayer and blessed their with heir. And finally miracle happened. After they both are good souls god won't betrayal good souls' park remembered old incidents in his mind. And look at   prince who is giggled in his mom arm.

"Let's go park we already ready just feeding our prince before going to party " said mr.xiao and went with his wife and son. And park trail behind them.

They arrived at the stage and mr.xiao took Mic from MC " i welcome you all my friends relatives employees and of course my bussiness partner for welcome party of my son XIAO ZHAN arrival. And thanks for  your coming please enjoy the party." Then he hand over the mic to MC went down to accompany his wife his son who is surrounded by guests.

" Then he hand over the mic to MC went down to accompany his wife his son who is surrounded by guests