Chapter-26 (KUAN❤ZANJIN)

AUTHOR POV

A week later...

Like zhan wished this year also they decided to go mountain for camping. Lucy also go with them. Since she heard about camping she really excited. Because its not only her first camping at mountain but also first trip with her friends. So she really looking forwards to that.

First Lucy parents hesitated to allow her. But after zhan asked them they let her go with them. Because they knew zhan family well. Not only that after they heard who are all going with them they allowed her without hesitation. Because as a principal he knew yibo, kuan and cheng and their family reputation. So he don't need to worry about his daughter.

Like last time everyone go with single car. But this time they just bring only one body guard with them who is actually kuan dad body guard. He is the one going to accompany them till they return back. And No driver. Because body guard and kuan decided to drive alternatively.

Today is a day..they are going to leave for camping. Already yibo, zhan, cheng and lucy at wang mansion. They waiting for kuan and zanjin with their luggage at living room. As usaul yibo taking care of zhan things also. Yibo mom already packed some snacks and drinks for the kids.

Zhan baby...did you packed warm clothes. I heard mountain will be cold at night.

Lucy asked him. Zhan start to thing if he packed or not. Lucy who saw this said with smile..

Its okay baby.If you didn't packed it don't worry i will have extra sweat shirt. I will give it to you.

Lucy assured him while patting his head.

Mm...its okay jie. Yibo ge must be packed my sweater just like last time. Am i correct ge...

Zhan told her after thinking something and turn to ask yibo who is playing games on his phone. But yibo didn't say anything just nodded his head. He just look at his phone like he didn't hear anything. But truth to be told his ears are only at zhan. When yibo heard lucy words he felt irritated. But after heard zhan words felt happy.

Then after kuan and zanjin arrived everyone left from wang mansion after bid good bye to yibo mom.

This time either cheng or jin didn't fight for window seat. Because before they start anything lucy settled between them while both occupy the window seat since kuan seated at passenger seat. And asusal yibo and zhan settled down at back side. And without waiting for anything zhan slept on yibo lab and he just woke up during their lunch only. And for lucy she is happily chat with zanjin and cheng till they reached the mountain. She really excited about this trip. So she asked them about their camping till they went to their destination.

Finally around half past 1 they reached the spot. Everyone climb the mountain with excitement. Just like last year this year also they saw more people around the mountain.

Yibo asusal carry zhan bag while zhan and lucy walked ahead of them while holding each other hands.