Chapter-21

AUTHOR POV

       Next day zhan asusaul woke up late. He went to freshen up before go to downstairs. He feel much better now...he didn't feel much pain. He just hissed here and there and mostly when he contact with water only. Otherwise he is good.

        When he went down stairs yibo is not there. He knew yibo must be went to his jogging and then he went for his gym.  So he didn't wait for yibo he directly went to dinning area.

        Goodmorning lulu mom...

         Zhan went to sit on chair before greet her with his cute bunny smile.

       Good morning baby. How do you feel now...is there still pain on your elbow and knee.

      She asked him with worry.

      I am good mom...just little pain only. Don't worry.

      Mm...okay baby...here...drink this...

      She hand over chocolate milkshake to zhan. She knew zhan won't have his breakfast here today. Because his parents are waiting for him to eat with him.

       Okay mom...i get going now...see you tommorrow. Told yibo ge i love him...and i love you. Bye..

       Zhan kissed yibo mom cheeks and yibo mom give forehead kiss to zhan.

       Okay baby...takecare. Bye. I love you.

   After his drink zhan went to his mansion. It's usaul only. Zhan always spend his time at his mansion during weekend with his parents. Only he came to yibo mansion if  his parents go to business trip. So he told to his lulu mom that he will meet her tommorrow. He didn't bring his cycle with him.

       On the otherside...After zhan went to his mansion...half hour later yibo also came back to his own mansion . He knew zhan must be went to his own mansion now. So before he went to his jog yibo asusal went to zhan room to greet  sleeping zhan with forehead kiss. He is doing this act since zhan came to stay with their mansion. So it's his habit whenever zhan stay here yibo love to see his bunny face first and like to greet him first.

          Good morning yibo.

         Good morning mom. Where is dad. I thought he came back from his business trip earlier morning.

         Both greet each other. Yibo went to sit beside his mom before asked  her about his dad.

       Mm...yes...he came. But he sleeping right now. Here drink this.

       Mm...

       While holding his cup yibo hissed suddenly. That's when yibo mom noticed the bruises on yibo right hand and she saw her son palm actually look bit swelling.