Chapter-17

Sorry for the late update friends...🙏 hope you guys like this chapter...😊

         -----------------------------

AUTHOR POV :

    A year later:

      For the past one year everyone life changed not the bad way but good way. Jin and kuan now in talking terms. He is great ful for kuan help. Even though he felt gratitude because of his help...but still he annoyed of kuan because his non stop teasing and still bickering with him.

       On the otherside even though kuan can't  become jin best friend..but still he become member of jin family. Jin also know as a good friend of kuan to kuan parents. Jin met kuan parent's who immediately like him. That's happened because of kuan birthday. He invite jin for his birthday party. Jin didn't have any other choice went with yibo and zhan to the party. There he familiar with his parents and his other friends.

    On other side Ziyi also transfer to other school at the end of year. She is no longer study with cheng and zhan. Now zhan and cheng studying 9 th grade. And others on in 11 th grade. But senoirs school didn't open yet. They have one more week to go school. After all they got their result a week back only.
.
.
.
         Today is day of celebrating wang yibo victory. He passed his 10th grade with distinction. His parents proud of him. They wanted  to throw small party for his success. Even though yibo reject the idea.

         Even though party will be on evening ,Zhan and his parents came to yibo mansion after their breakfast.  Wang couple asked them to accompany them full day. Today sunday only. So zhan parents agreed without hesitation. After all its their yibo party.

       Zhan baby... how many times i told you don't run around like this.

     Zhan mom shouted at him who is run into mansion without waiting for his parents.

      I won't mom.

       Zhan parents shook their heads while followed their baby with gift which zhan selected for him.

         Lulu mom. I am here.

         Zhan entered yibo house and shouted for yibo mom. But he can't find anyone on living room. Then on of maid came to him.

         Young master you go to backyard. Everyone is there only.

      Zhan thanked maid and went to backyard.

        There they meet yibo aunty uncle and his cousin wang talu who is a year older than him.

       They introduce  to xiao family and viceversa.

        Parents of three talk to each other. Zhan and talu left alone. He is not familiar with talu before. So he don't know what kind of person this talu. Zhan who felt bored went to play his sweety and cutie.

         Actually he wanta to go to his yibo ge is still in his room. He wants to go to greet him and play with him. But his mom told him don't disturb his ge atleast today which is special day for him.

       Zhan lay down ground on rose garden while his bunnies are lay on his tummy.

     Aah..guys...you both are heavy weight. Get up from tummy. Zhan complained to his bunnies. But both of them snuggle closer to his tummy more which make zhan giggled cutely.

           Wow...so cute.

          Someone come behind zhan which make him startled to get up.