Chapter-15

HAI KUAN POV

Incident:1

    I just felt bored since Monday...my friend..no no...my only best friend  didn't come to school.

     But at same time i felt happy that he teach good lesson to that brat yang.Because my friend my cousin sister is escaped from yang. She finally realised how yang is.

      Now...i am on the way to yibo mansion. We have project. Even though he is in his suspension period i asked teacher to pair me with yibo.

       So...we can do project together. For that i need to buy some materials. I went to stationary shop on the way. I got everything except cardboard.

      Excuse me mam...i can't find  cardboard here.

       I asked the lady who is in counter. Actually there are two or three customers only here. And that too students like me and what more there is no any sales person. So we need to find everything by ourself.

        Left side at the End of the store you can get that kid.

      Thank you aunty. I went to the end of the store...while searching the board...i heard some thud sound come from opposite shelf like someone is jumping.

      After select my cardboard i went to see whats happening on otherside. There i saw one kid looking slim and short compared to me try to get the thing from upper shelf.

     I saw how he time to time jump and cursed whoever put that thing in this height. I felt amused how he cutely behave like this. Without making noise i decided to watch his antics. I felt it's interesting.

     Then suddenly he went to take  small table which is just 1 or 1.5 feet only. I saw he stand on that table and try to reach the thing. But to his fate still he can't reach. So he try to jump.

      At 3rd jump he lost his balance. I was shocked. Before he fell down i catch him. That's when i saw his face. He is so cute with small pale face and eyes closed.

    I like cute girls but this the first time i like this cute boy face. I smiled to myself. I unconsciously try  touch that boy face. But before that...

      That boy who realised he didn't fall but caught by a frim arm signed. I saw him opened his eyes.

      That boy eyes widened  when he  saw my  bright smile.

     He quickly shrugged from my hold and correct his clothes.

      I saw him how embarrassed  he is. He thanked me for caught him before he fall.

    It's okay...but cutie next time ask someone as tall as me to help you.

     I don't why...but i want to tease  him. I want to see his reaction.

     What...who is cutie... his eyes widen.

     Like i expected his reaction is so cute. He fummed with anger. I thought to tease him more.

    Who else....you only. By the way...here take this. I get the think for him.

    How dare you insult me..??

    He huffed at me then... snatch that board from me...and without spare a glance to me he went from there.

    Without wasting time i also follow him to counter.

      I went back to him. I saw he bought some notes and others. May be he also came to buy think for school project.

     Thank you aunty. He bowed to counter lady and show his dimpled smile to her.

    That's when i noticed how beautiful he is. He looks ethernal in my eyes when he smile like this.