Chapter-9

AUTHOR POV :

Zhan is in his teen years Finally. He is now 13 years old.
But doesn't mean he become mature and stop his childish behaviour.

Zhan is always zhan. He is always innocent and cute kid.

The only think changed for the past 3 years is zhan is not only cute but become more beautiful. Because of that he become popular kid in his school.

On the other side kuan and yibo also become more handsome and mature. Yibo become more cold towards flirty girls.

Not only that yibo face his teen hormones which is activated wildly now a days. What more Zhan presence make him more difficult for yibo's teen life. Zhanzhan didn't change a single bit. He asusaul kiss his yibo gege whenever he got what he want. That create some weird feeling inside of yibo teen heart.

He try to warn zhan many times. But zhan sulking make him shut his mouth. He didnt stop his clingy behavoiur also. He always clingy to him even more now.

Not only that now zhan mom joined to zhan father bussiness to help him to extend their bussiness to outside the country more like English countries.

So for that zhan father need to travel more and for his absent zhan mom need to take care of their company here.

Initially zhan mom was not really like the idea. Because she also need to travel abroad sime times with her husband. She thought she can't fullfill her duty as a good mother to their precious baby, their baby prince.

But zhan is the one happy about the news like his mom become bussiness woman. He encourages his mother to join his father. At the end zhan mom joined her husband bussiness 2 years back. Now their bussiness reached another level.

The most happiest person for their parents success is zhan.

So zhan mostly stay with wang family and mrs.wang is the one happiest person for that news and yibo is the one saddest one.

Zhan always follow yibo everywhere. From monday to Thursday zhan directly come to yibo house from school and after dinner only he came back to his own mansion. Friday evening to sunday you can't see Zhan. He spend his time with is parents only.

Today also his parents went to business trip for 4 days. They will be here only on Sunday evening. Whenever zhan parents went like this zhan not only stay with wang but he also went to school with yibo car.

Baby prince ...i will miss you. Mom will video chat with you baby. Okay.

Okay mommy. Don't worry. I will with gege and lulu mom.

Mmm...okay baby. But don't ask your gege to play with you all the time. He need to study. He is in his high school.

Mm..sure mommy. I am big boy now. I will play with cutie and sweetly.

My baby prince is brilliant.

Zhan mom cooed his son. She kissed her son and said good bye to him Before she went out.

Zhan father is already on another business trip.

Wednesday evening after he came back from school his mom went to trip. Zhan collect his things and take cutely with him and went to yibo house.

 Zhan collect his things and take cutely with him and went to yibo house