Chapter-12

AUTHOR POV

Yibo and zhan reached wang mansion. Yibo come down from his side and went to zhan side to carry him. Zhan is still sleeping.

Yibo mom who heard their car horn come to living room to welcome her babies with smile on her face. She wants to hear the stories from zhan baby what happened on party.

But to her disappointment yibo is carrying sleeping zhan.

Yibo...son is our zhan already slept. How is it possible. He usually didn't sleep this time.

No mom...actually...yibo told to his mother what happened on party after sit on couch with sleeping Zhan on his lap.

Omg... i already warned you na. Don't leave our baby. Now see what happened to him. My poor baby. Since he is baby he is afraid of dark.

Yibo mom shed some tears and she sit near to yibo while caresses  her baby exhausted face.

Mom...he went to restroom. That's why i didn't follow him. Who thought something like that happened.

Hmmm...you are right. I think someone must be carelessly locked the room or some mischievously kid done to our baby intentionally.

I don't know mom. Okay i take him to room. I think he won't eat dinner now.

Mm..okay. But you take him to your room.What if he have nightmare at middle of night. We can't be careless this time.

Okay mom. Good night.

Good night son. But Dont you want to eat dinner.

No mom...i already ate some cake. So i don't want eat anything now.

    Actually yibo have not heart eat now. He already frustrated because of Zhan state. He can't even able to drink a water now.

Mmm..then. okay. Don't forget to change his clothes. He may feel uncomfortable with this clothes.

Okay...with that yibo take zhan to his room.

He take his own night dress to dress Zhan. He is lazy to go zhan room. After changed his clothes and cover him with duvet. And put some pillow on his side. Because zhan always roll on his sleep. After that yibo went to bathroom to freshen up.

He came back to room after dressed himself with comfy cloths and went to bed to sleep beside zhan.

Even before he switch off the room light and switch on table light zhan rolled in to his side and hugged him like a body pillow.

Yibo signed who is already aware of his action.

Help...me...please...help me...gege...

But middle of night zhan had night mare and started to cry without opening his eyes.

Yibo was shocked. He try to wake up zhan. Just then he realised zhan have fever.

He hugged zhan and cooed him.

It'sokay zhan...it's okay...i am here..you are safe...

After 15 mins zhan stopped his cry and started to sleep. Yibo wiped his tears and went to his parents to room to inform about Zhan fever. Even though its already past 12 in the night he didn't hesitate to go his parents room.

Knock..knock..

Yibo mom is the one open their bedroom. She is confused when she saw her son in this late time.

Yibo...is everything okay son. She half sleepingly asked him.

Mom...zhan had nightmare and he is having fever.