Two

I opened my laptop, ready to call Phoebe when she actually called me.

Y/N: Hello!!

Phoebe: How's my girl!?

Y/N: Pheebs, Swellview is beautiful. And I was just about to call you so I can tell you about my new neighbor.

Phoebe: Spill!

Y/N: Blonde Hair, Cute face, about 5'8", and amazing voice. His name... Henry Hart.

Phoebe: Wow, Henry Hart aye.

Y/N: Aye, Phoebe? Aye?

Phoebe: Yes. Aye.

Y/N: Mmm, how's Max?

Phoebe: He misses you.

Y/N: Really?

Phoebe: Y/N, you and Max have been going back and forth on this hi, hey, how are you? Good, fine and blah blah blah. Just admit to each other you like each other.

Y/N: No! Absolutely not. Besides isn't Max dating someone.

Phoebe: No but he's desperate for this one girl.

Y/N: Sad. Anyways I should get back to unpacking, I'll call you soon enough.

Phoebe: Alright, bye love you

Y/N: Love you.

I closed the laptop as looked around my room filled with boxes. I sighed heavily, before getting up and walking out to the living room.

" Hey mom, Imma head into town, see the stores and stuff "

" Alright, on your way back could you grab some take out. " She says while unpacking the kitchen supplies.

" Alright. " I walked out, grabbing the car key's.

Going from store to store, one caught my eyes, Junk N' Stuff, opening the door the name really brings out the store aesthetic. An ICarly Gibby Head, a random wheel, and some buckets and buckles.

I walked up to the cash register, ringing the bell when Henry came out from the back. He seemed a bit nervous, so I invited myself to read his mind while talking to him.

" Hey, Henry. You work here? " I smiled

" Yeah. "

" Why were you in the back? " I questioned.

" Inventory " He awkwardly chuckled.

" Really? So there isn't some secret man cave back there " I said as his eyes widen.

" What!? No! You're a jokester Y/N " He started to uncontrollably laugh. As I just nodded.

" Yeah okay. Anyways, I should get going. "

" Yes! Yeah, you should, there isn't much you would get from this store anyways. "

" Probably get Junk but yeah sure. I'll see you around. " I smiled, slowly walking out, as the door opened, Henry slowly was walking back. I pressed a button on my bracelet making me invisible. I headed towards the back hoping my new neighbor isn't a criminal.