Eighteen - The End

( Henry POV )

We sat in Y/N's home, as we felt relieved that was over. No more FireDagger. No more crazy crimes. Just Swellview and where ever the Thunderman's live.

" How relaxing is it to come home, to a nice cooked dinner after a huge fight? " Mr.Thunderman smiled sitting back.

" Who cooked Dinner? " Max and I asked looking around.

" We did! We're mom's ! " Mrs. Thunderman and Y/N's Mom walked to the dinning table, setting it up.

" Let's Eat! " Y/N and Phoebe smiled. We all sat down, grabbing the delicious cooked meals, stuffing our faces.

" thank you everyone for coming to save me, I really don't know what I would've done without any of you. I'm so proud of my daughter for becoming the superhero she is, just like her father. " Mom smiled.

" Dad has been training me since I was a baby. "

" What? " I looked confused.

" When a superhero has a baby, they tend to grow a little bit faster than usual. " Y/N explained.

" Again what!? "

" It's a whole thing babe. " she smiled kissing my cheek.

" Anyways, going on, I love you so much Y/N! You are a gift I would never return. My baby. My love. My better half and your father would have been so proud of you. " Y/N mom kissed Y/N forehead as she just smiled.

" I love you too mom. "

" Which comes to the next part! " Ms.L/N got up and brought out a present.

" Happy Birthday from your dad and I " She gave Y/N a small box.

" W-What? " Y/N rushed to open it as her eyes widen!

" A CAR KEY!!! " She ran out of the house seeing a new 2017 Nissan Maxima SV in the driveway.

" I FINALLY HAVE A CAR! " she checked it out as I just said " It's your birthday!? " 

We all went to check out the car as I wrapped my arms around her.

" now you can drive me to school " I smiled as she rolled her eyes.

" Anything for you although I would love it a little bit better if you got your license "

" I will try. " We shared a kissed, leaning back we stared into each other's eyes giving each other a huge cheeky smiled.

" Thank God for starting over " She said as I held her tight.

( Y/N POV )

Cheesy but it's true, peace out Readers.