Note 28: #BitchBeastFriend

Samantala.

May paparty na naganap sa club ng mga Sortilejo. Ang host sa gabing iyon at walang iba kundi si Dominique. Nakarating na rin sa kanya ang balita tungkol sa nangyari kay Chemy. Tumaas ang kanyang  dugo sa nabasang text.

How dare you bully my frenemy bestfriend.

Her smokey eyes scanned the pool area. There she is. She elegantly walked towards the target.

The slutty laughters of the girls made her scoff.

"So what happened after that?"

"Duh, I left her. She's so full of herself."

"Yeah? Serves her right!"

Dominique saw the sinister smile of Seraphina.

What a two-faced bitch.

Without second thought, she forcefully extend her arms and pushed the annoying chic.

"AAHHHH!"

Seraphina shrieked out of shock and fear. Her silky long dress made it hard to swim. The poor woman struggled for breath.

"Dominique, she might drown!"Anang kausap nito kanina.

"No, she won't. Have you heard the saying,"Masamang damo matagal mamatay?"She mocking said.

"B-But Seraphina doesn't know how to swim!"

Naalarma ang lahat. She crossed her arms.

"Oh, come on Sera babe. You don't need to act. We all know the water is hip level. And besides, fat floats."

Natigalan ito sabay dahan-dahang tumayo. Laughters filled the place.

Paalis na sana siya kaso...

"Bitch."Narinig pa niyang sabi nito.

Nagpanting ang mga taenga ni Dominique sa tinuran ng bruha.

How dare this witch badmouthed her in my own fvcking party?!

"What did you say, witch?"Aniya na ang mga mata'y nagmistulang laser.

"Witch?! How dare you slut?!"

"Oh... said the pretentious bitch."

"You purposely pushed me! You're gonna regret this. I'm gonna sue you for assaulting me! And you even called me fat! This is public humiliation!"

She laughed out of amusement.

"Oh really? Should I tell them how wicked you are? You purposely left Chemy at some remote place. What if she did ride the bus? She might be dead by now! So shut the fvck up because you deserve this you fvcking whore! Now get out of my place!"Hinihingal na sigaw niya.

Nagsilitawan ang mga ugat niya sa leeg dahil sa galit.

Everybody went dead silent because of her sudden outburst.

Inis na umahon ang babae. Nagkadapa-dapa pa ito sa paglalakad sa loob ng pool.

Pero bago siya nito nilagpsan ay humirit pa ito.

"You are the pretentious bitch here. You used to bully that girl. Now, you're suddenly defending her like a fvcking saint? Gosh, I'm gonna puke. Your personality disgusts me the most."

Ayun. That's it. Sumabog na talaga si Dominique. Hinila niya buhok ni Seraphina.

"SO WHAT? I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO DO SO. WAG KANG GAYA- GAYA. GETS?"She said with every word full of conviction.