eleven

INSTAGRAM&TWITTER&MESSAGES&IRL

🤍 liked by willpoulter and 737,826 otherslavvie goodbye hungary and my many new friends, you were a blast<3

lavvie goodbye hungary and my many new friends, you were a blast<3

View all 94,826 comments

username AHHH WHEN DOES THE MOVIE COME OUT
lavvie not sure yet, it'll be announced soon enough

username IM SO EXCITED I LOVE YOU

username waiting for dylan to like and comment like: 🧍🏼‍♀️

willpoulter <3

tchalamet congratulations lavender, can't wait to see it❤️
lavvie thank you

username okay no dylan but timothee commented??? wtf is happening

username OMG ARE YOU AND TIMOTHEE TOGETHER AGAIN?!

TWITTER

LAVVIE: thrilled to be in my own bed, if i go dark for the next few days don't be surprised. it's been such a stressful few weeks, and im in desperate need of a break.
|
USERNAME: take as long as you need<3

|
REALCHALAMET: I'll bring the snacks❤️
|
LAVVIE: movie night would be very appreciated
|
USERNAME: never been more confused, as long as you're both happy im okay with whatever

|
USERNAME: DYLAN WYA YOUR GIRL NEEDS YOUR COMFORT

MESSAGES

dylan obrien
We're really going through with this?

lavvie
do we have a choice?

dylan obrien
I guess not:/

lavvie
I'm so sorry
I really wish it didn't have to be like
this

dylan obrien
We can still be friends
They can't stop us from talking
or seeing each other

lavvie
Of course we can still be friends

dylan obrien
So is he actually coming over?

lavvie
No idky he said that
maybe to seem more 'boyfriend' like

dylan obrien
good because im outside your door

lavvie
Don't play
DYLAN

IRL

Lavvie threw down her phone, running to the door and swinging it open to see Dylan. In his hands were several bags full of snacks, drinks and movies. Lavvie swore she was going to cry, the mere gesture of kindness making her stomach swarm with butterflies.

"I know we can watch movies on Netflix or something but it feels more comforting this way. You do have a DVD player, right?" Dylan asked, his eyes suddenly widening as he feared the blonde had no way to watch the movies.

"I have an Xbox, we can watch them on that." Lavender answered, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him into the apartment. Normally she would've made fun of him for the DVD thing, but she didn't have the energy for it. "What did you bring?" She asked, taking the movies from him and plopping back down on the couch.

"Pitch Perfect, The Goonies and Grown Ups, only the best movies ever."

"Damn right they are, can we watch Grown ups first?" The short blonde asked, her smiling growing as he nodded.

He turned on the Xbox and put the movie in before sitting down next to her. Lavender pulled the blanket from the back of the couch, placing it over their laps before hesitantly cuddling into his side. Dylan stiffened, glancing down at the girl who was too distracted by the screen to notice. He let out a deep breath before tucking his arm behind her and bring her closer.

Many laughs and arguments over little details in the movie later, their attention was drawn to the door. A knock made the pair sit up, looking to each other with confusion.

"I'll get it." Dylan said, carefully getting up and walking to the door. Lavender didn't bother to pay attention to the person behind it before focusing back on the movie.

"What are you doing here?" She cringed at the voice, her mood instantly shifting.

He's not supposed to be here. She thought, she wanted to runaway, her throat swelling up.

"I should ask you the same." Dylan responded calmly, leaning his arm against the door, not allowing the other inside.

"I came to check on Lavender." Timothee retorted, obvious irritation in his voice.

"She's sleeping, and doing perfectly fine. Thanks for the concern though." Dylan told him, knowing Lavvie wanted nothing to do with Timothee. And frankly Dylan didn't want anything to do with him either.

"Did you fuck her?" Timothee asked, his voice filled with jealousy. A problem he had no control over.

"Sex, and no." Dylan told him truthfully, it wasn't hard to notice he had begun to get irritated as well.

"Piece of advice, don't."

"And why's that?" Dylan asked, now crossing his arms over his chest as he stared the other down.

"I'll take it you don't know?" Lavender could hear the smirk, and knew what he was going to say. She threw the blanket off of her and walked to the door, faking a yawn as she stood behind Dylan.

"Dyl, what's going on?" She asked, pretending she hadn't heard the entire conversation.

"Nothing, I was just leaving." Timothee muttered, his jaw clenching as he walked away.

"What a prick." Dylan huffed as he shit the door, he ran a hand through his already messy hair, frowning at Lavvie.

"Try dating him." Lavvie mumbled, Dylan noticed the pained look on her face and opened his arms. She fell into his chest, accepting the hug and doing what she could to contain her sobs.

"You deserve so much better than him, Lav."

AUTHORS NOTE
where my little FBI agent readers, once y'all figure out what happened between her and timothee imma be so proud. I haven't given many straight forward hints but I have given little ones.