thirteen

TWITTER&IRL

DYLANOBRIEN: TWENTY-EIGHT
|
USERNAME: SHHDIRHHAPPY BIRTHDAY ILY

|
LAVVIE: happy birthday, dylan
|
DYLANOBRIEN: thank you
|
USERNAME: the most interaction we've gotten in WEEKS

|
TYLERGPOSEY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER CANT WAIT TO PARTY IT UP!!

LAVVIE: Everyone go tell Mr Dylan O'Brien happy birthday, such a talented and deserving man. Give him all the love!
|
DYLANOBRIEN: thank you Lavender, you're an amazing friend!
|
USERNAME: 'friend'

|
USERNAME: SHES TWEETING DYLAN AND BEING NICE??? WHAT IS GOING ON
|
USERNAME: she's probably being forced to be nice bc we know damn well she wouldn't tweet this

|
USERNAME: timothee punching the air rn

IRL

"Dylan, you can't tell me ten minutes before I'm leaving the house that the teen wolf cast is going to be at your birthday!" Lavender exclaimed, holding her phone to her ear. Dylan had just called to tell her not to freak out since his cast mates would be joining them.

"I thought it would only be Tyler and Holland, everyone else just showed up."

"I'm not mentally or physically prepared! I didn't dress hot enough, damn it Dylan." Lavvie muttered, staring at herself in the mirror, noticing the slightly casual attire.

"Lavvie, I'm sure you look amazing, now get your ass over here."

"Okay, I'm coming." She said, hanging up the phone. She ran to her closet, looking for something else to wear only to hate everything she saw. With a sigh she grabbed her bag, leaving her apartment and heading towards Tyler Posey's house.

When she arrived the driveway was already filled with cars, making her nerves spike up. Lavender let out a deep breath before matching into the home as if she owned it. She payed no attention to the other celebrities she so badly wanted to freak out over. Instead she headed straight towards the kitchen, thankfully seeing a friendly face.

"Lavvie! You made it!" An already intoxicated Tyler exclaimed, bringing her into his arms.

"Hey, Ty. How are ya?" The blonde asked with a smile, eyeing the table covered with different alcohols.

"Oh, I'm fantastic. Would you like a drink? I have no idea where Dylan wandered off to so you're stuck with me." Tyler joked, nudging her shoulder and grabbing a cup.

"Yeah, um, do you have lemonade?" She asked, spotting a bottle of gin, knowing she could make her favorite drink.

"Yes, I do." He said, pulling a bottle of lemonade from the fridge.

"I can make it, I'm very picky about my drinks." Lavvie told him, he nodded and handed her the lemonade, his eyes wandering off and his mouth forming a grin.

"Tyler! Look who I found!" Lavvie let out a short chuckle as she poured her drink, hearing the distinct voice of Dylan.

"Oh, I found someone too!" Tyler exclaimed, pointing to the girl next to him, who's back was turned.

"Lavvie, do not turn around." Dylan said, only making the girl who had finished making her drink, very curious. Not bothering to listen to her best friend, she turned around and immediately her face went beet red.

"I told you not to turn around!" Dylan whined, removing his arms from the shoulders of his friend and going to the flustered girl. He stood in front of her, watching as she glared up at him.

"That's Cody Christian!" She yelled in a whisper tone, Dylan's mouth formed into a line as he tried not to laugh.

"Yeah, it is." Dylan retorted, tilting his head as he noticed her staring back at Cody. Lavvie quickly stopped looking when the actor waved at her. "Go talk to him." Dylan told her, knowing that's what she wanted to do.

"Thank you, and Happy birthday, Dyldo." She smirked, stepping up to quickly kiss his cheek before making her way to Cody.

"Hey, I'm Lavvie." She greeted him, hiding her nerves with every bit of acting talent she had. Cody let out a chuckle before shaking her hand.

"Cody, I've heard lots about you." He said, glancing behind her for a brief moment.

"So you know I've defended you on countless occasions." Lavvie assumed proudly.

"I know all about that."

It wasn't long after her talk with Cody that Lavvie was being introduced to other members of the cast. Shelley, Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal, Colton and Daniel (who she ended up going on an entire Originals rant to). They had eventually left the kitchen, moving to the backyard where Will unsurprisingly was distancing himself to.

"William! Ive come to steal your soul!" Lavvie yelled as she skipped over to him, she had ended up having more than one drink. Aka taking shots with Tyler, Dylan and Shelley.

"Lavender, I still have your mothers phone number." Will remarked, pulling out his phone with a mischievous grin.

"You wouldn't dare!" She gasped dramatically, slapping her hand to her chest and turning to Dylan and Shelley.

"He said he's going to call my mum! Dylan kick his butt, you're the birthday boy!" Lavvie pouted.

"So i get free butt kick, passes?" He questioned, staring at her blankly.

"Absolutely!" Shelley exclaimed, pushing the newly 28 year old forward.

"Will, stand up, buddy." Dylan said with a grin, Will rolled his eyes but stood up. Dylan placed his hands on Wills shoulders before quickly turning him around and quite literally kicking his butt.

"Dylan!" Lavvie and Shelley yelled, both breaking out into a fit of laugher.

"You told me to!"

Later, Lavvie found herself sat in a circle in the backyard, snug in one of Tylers sweatshirts. Dylan and Will were sat at her sides, talking over her about something her brain couldn't comprehend at the time. Across from her sat Daniel, the pair now in an intense staring contest.

"Swear this has been going on forever." Holland said, watching the two who wouldn't dare blink.

"My bets are on Lavvie, she probably doesn't even know they're having a staring contest." Ki Hong whispered back, also invested in the contest. The sound of paper broke Daniels concentration, realizing they were actually betting.

"Hah! You suck, Sharman!" Lavvie exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at the other.

"She's unbeatable, I'm not even sure she blinks." Dylan said from beside her, his legs were facing her, crossed over to make it easier to talk to will.

"That would've been nice to know before I lost twenty bucks."