sixty

INSTAGRAM&IRL

🤍 liked by harrystyles and 2,936,203 otherslavvie twenty-seven

lavvie twenty-seven.

View all 278,825 comments...

username harry liked this post but dylan didn't wtf
lavvie harry also dressed me, tbh i think dylan may still be asleep

username you look AMAZING happy birthday!

username imagining harry taking these pics and just hyping her up
lavvie he's the best hype man tbh

willpoulter happy birthday sis, i miss you!
lavvie i miss you too sid<3

IRL

"So what would you like to do today?" Harry asked as they walked back towards the hotel.

"Honestly?" Lavvie asked back, he nodded, throwing his arm over her shoulder. "Call my boyfriend and daughter." Lavvie answered with a frown, she'd wished more than anything that she could be with them, especially today. It had been a year since her first kiss with Dylan, a year since she realized how strongly she'd felt towards him. It had also been way too long since she'd held her daughter.

"You know, I'd really love to meet this family of yours someday." Harry said, checking his phone like he had several times in the last few minutes. Lavvie didn't take much notice of it though, she'd really thought it was cute that Harry wanted to meet Dylan and Rory. She'd never shut up about them since filming started and the only person who didn't seem annoyed by it was Harry. He was about as much of a sweetheart as she'd imagined him to be.

"Dylan said he'd come to visit at some point, but we haven't exactly set a date yet." Lavvie said as they walked up the steps to the hotel. "Oh, want to watch that new netflix show tonight?" Lavvie asked, pulling out her keycard and opened the elevator.