forty-seven

IRL

Lavender woke up from her sleep hearing hushed voices from the livingroom. Rubbing her eyes with frustration, she got up from the bed after checking the time. 6 am. To say she was annoyed was an understatement, Dylan had said he'd be back hours prior. As she got out to the center of the house she saw Dylan holding his body against Tyler, barely able to stand on his own.

"Lavvie!" Dylan exclaimed, a clear slur as he spoke. He went to move from Tyler, his legs not allowing him to do so. A tired Shelley stood behind them, a face of guilt and sorrow as she stared at a frustrated Lavvie.

"Hi, baby." Though Lavvie was upset, she couldn't yell at an incoherent Dylan.

"I'm drunk." Dylan giggled, Lavvie just nodded and turned to Tyler who wasn't nearly as bad as Dylan.

"Can you just get him to the bathroom." Lavvie said, she knew that with how her boyfriend was he would be sleeping with his head in the toilet. Tyler complied, taking Dylan into the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry, it took forever to find them and when I did they refused to leave." Shelley apologized, Lavvie didn't have any words. She was annoyed, tired and entirely too pregnant to deal with this shit.

"Just get Tyler home safe, will you?"

"Of course." Shelley answered and Lavvie walked into the bathroom, giving Tyler a small smile.

"Sorry, Lav." Tyler mumbled, Lavvie bit her lip, restraining from yelling at him as well.

"Go home and go to sleep, okay?" Lavvie told him, patting his shoulder and he left the bathroom.

Once she was left with Dylan, she looked to him with a frown, almost instantly he started throwing up into the toilet. She stood beside him, making sure he got it all out before helping him up the best she could. His body was pressed against the counter as she helped him with his toothbrush.

"I'm sorry." Dylan mumbled when he finished brushing his teeth. Lavvie didn't say anything, instead she wrapped her arm around his waist and guided him to their room. "I love you, Lavender." His eyes started to water, she didn't care, she wasn't happy with him.

"I love you too." She mumbled, pulling off his shirt and throwing it into the hamper.

"No, I really love you."

"I know." She responded softly, helping him remove his pants as well. Dylan mumbled something inaudible before falling back onto the bed. Lavender, now fully awake, sat back on the bed next to him, making sure he didn't throw up again.

PRIVATE MESSAGES
uncle will

lavvie
Am I in the wrong or should I be as
irritated with Dylan as I am right now?
Shit you're not gonna answer rn