twenty

MESSAGES&IRL

gally😩
i miss you
get out of your damn bed
and come hang out

lavvie
i cannot
you could come over though
im having a fashion crisis

gally😩
for what, an evening with john hughes
movies?

lavvie
not tonight
dyl and i are going out

gally😩
Very funny
now why are you getting dressed up?

lavvie
im serious
he asked me on a date
and ig he has plans on how not to get caught
so we're going out
now get over here and help me

gally😩
Why wasn't I informed that my
best friends are going out on a date?
you'd think one of you would've said
something

lavvie
it never came up
are you coming over or??
if so bring a ouid my nerves are HIGH

gally😩
okay fine
im coming

lavvie
You're the best<3

IRL

When will had arrived at Lavvies apartment he found her surrounded by a mountain of clothes. She had managed to pull every item from her closet in a fit of frustration. It wasn't like she knew where they were going, which only made her struggle for an outfit worse.

"You weren't kidding when you said it was a crisis, Lavender, this is a mess." Will chuckled as he walked in, trying his best not to step on the clothes.

"I know I'm a mess, now help!" Lavvie groaned, throwing a shirt at her best friends head. Will rolled his eyes but set his belongings down on the bed to help her. "Text Dylan and ask where he's taking me, I need to know how to dress."

"Just go casual, but make it cute. I'm sure whatever you wear you'll look amazing." Will told her, pulling a dark pink dress from the pile. "Wear this." He threw it to her and she caught it, holding it up to the mirror.

"This is perfect, thanks Will." Lavvie exclaimed, running to the bathroom to change.

"So you really like Dylan?" Will called out, grabbing a book from her shelf and laying on the bed.

"I really like him." Lavvie said, walking out in the dress. Will smiled up at her, watching as she twirled.

"You're gorgeous, Lavender." Will admired, causing Lavvies cheeks to turn pink. She grinned, tugging on her shoes and grabbing her purse.

"Thank you, Will." A knock on the door caused Lavvie to go wide eyed. "Shit, we didn't even smoke."

"I'll be here, your bed is comfortable." Will mumbled, opening the book the was placed on his lap.

"I won't be too late, and if I am I'll text you!" Lavvie shouted as she rushed out of her bedroom.

"Have fun! Be safe!" Will shouted back. She opened her door, greeted by a man who was definitely not Dylan. He was tall, wear a dark suit and sunglasses, looking as if he were a security guard.