twenty-three

TWITTER&IRL

LAVVIE: IM BACK BITCHES
|
USERNAME: THE QUEEN IS BACK

|
USERNAME: FINALLY NOW GIVE US THE TEA

|
DYLANOBRIEN: pray for the internet
|
LAVVIE: oh shut it biles
|
USERNAME: mom and dad are fighting again
|
WILLPOULTER: when are they not?

LAVVIE: tyler posey is on my couch!!! fangirl moment😋😅😩
|
TYLERGPOSEY: I'm the one fangirling😭😭

|
USERNAME: praying for dylans sanity
|
DYLANOBRIEN: thank you

|
USERNAME: the icons are together

LAVVIE: me rn trying to explain how stiles and scott are liams biological parents:

|DYLANOBRIEN: lav, it's not possible |LAVVIE: yes it is, now shut up and listen|USERNAME: listen to lavvie, she is always right|USERNAME: so happy they're interacting like this again

|
DYLANOBRIEN: lav, it's not possible
|
LAVVIE: yes it is, now shut up and listen
|
USERNAME: listen to lavvie, she is always right
|
USERNAME: so happy they're interacting like this again

LAVVIE: taking the guys to lunch, should i make them pay?
|
USERNAME: DO IT AHAHDH

|
DYLANOBRIEN: i always pay shut up
|
LAVVIE: i never shut up

|
TYLERGPOSEY: dylan can pay for both of us
|
LAVVIE: dylan the sugar daddy🤩🤩
|
USERNAME: we love to see it
|
LAVVIE: my entire account is going to be me and my sugar daddy
|
TYLERGPOSEY: he's very much sugar daddy

|
USERNAME: ^^wtf is going on
|
USERNAME: lavvie and tyler gone wild

IRL

"You two are horrible." Dylan groaned, leaning back into the booth they were sat at. Since the Twitter conversation the pair wouldn't stop referring to Dylan as their sugar daddy.

"Well what should we call you?" Lavvie questioned, in such a serious tone that Dylan couldn't tell if it was a joke anymore.

"We can call him daddy!" Tyler joked, making Lavvie break into a fit of laughter.

"I'm seriously rethinking sitting with you two." Dylan mumbled, sipping on his soda. Lavvie cheesed from across the table, unable to hide her developed feelings towards Dylan.

"Stop eye fucking, I'm eating here." Tyler joked, throwing a fry at Lavvie. She grabbed the fry and threw it back at the other, hitting him in the center of the forehead.

"Both of you stop, or I'm not paying." Dylan said, the pair immediately stopping their small food fight.

"Party pooper." Lavvie mumbled, sticking her tongue out at Dylan.

"I'd just rather not get kicked out of a restaurant today."

"Boooooo!" Tyler yelled out, Lavvie immediately chiming in. Dylan let out a groan as he slouched back into his seat, trying to hide himself from any stares they may have drawn.

The two stopped being obnoxious and finished their lunch. After being told to quiet down several times, and picking on Dylan, they left the restaurant. Tyler had parted from them, leaving for a meeting. Allowing Lavvie and Dylan to themselves as they walked back to her apartment.

"We never got a chance to talk about how the meeting went this morning." Dylan said, Lavvie swinging their arms between them as they walked.

"It went as expected. I got yelled at, said what needed to be said and officially am without a manager." Lavvie shrugged, not wanting to recall the events of that morning. Dylan pulled her closer with their hands, her other hand reaching up to hold his arm.

"If you need anything, at all, I will do whatever I can to help." Dylan assured her, making sure she knew he was willing to do anything for her.

"You've done enough already, Dylan." Lavvie responded, coming to a stop and stepping in front of him. Dylan gazed down at her in awe, taking in her tired eyes. He knew she was exhausted, not just physically but emotionally. She had gone through hell in barely a years time and yet somehow, she was the happiest person he'd met.

"Be my girlfriend." It came out in a demand, which Dylan had hated, immediately wanting to take it back and rephrase.

But she kissed him, right there on the sidewalk for the world to see.