thirty-four

INSTAGRAM&IRL

🤍 liked by dylanobrien and 1,721,283 otherslavvie look who's here!

lavvie look who's here!

view all 457,276 comments...

dylanobrien shoutout to the man in the back

username HOTTEST COUPLE UGH

willpoulter he voluntarily visited you??
lavvie he missed this fat ass😩
username LAVVIE NOO

username lavvie is literally my favorite person omg
dylanobrien mine too

username PLS IF DYLAN AND SCARJO MEET TAKE PICS!!

🤍 liked by lavvie and 928,726 othersdylanobrien my gorgeous girl<3

dylanobrien my gorgeous girl<3

view all 163,722 comments

lavvie yup im hot

username I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN

username ADOPT ME
lavvie send over the papers

kayascods love you both omg

shelleyhennig NO MY GIRL
dylanobrien BACK OFF
lavvie love watching my hoes fight over me🤩

IRL

Lavvie was sat at the outside table, quietly eating as she watched her boyfriend talk to the guy he'd just met. She'd found it entertaining that he was able to make friends anywhere he went. But since they had a limited time together, she could feel herself grow slightly jealous as she sipped on her wine. They were supposed to be on a date, she had spent all day on set anticipating his arrival and was already exhausted. All she wanted was to spend time with her boyfriend.

"Hey, babe?" Lavvie called out, Dylan turned in his chair that was facing the table next to him.

"Yeah?" He asked with a precious smile.

"I'm really tired." She told him, not wanting to come off wrong. She didn't want to be upset, but she had her reasons.

"Okay, just a few more minutes and we'll go. Did the check come back?" He asked, leaning forward to get closer to her.

"I paid it already." She informed, biting her inner cheek, knowing he'd get upset as he specifically said it was his treat. "You we're talking, it's not a problem, it wasn't that much." Dylan let out a sigh and nodded before turning back to the guy.

"It was nice meeting you man, I ought to get my girl home though." Dylan said, shaking the guys hand before getting up.

"Im sorry, it's just been a long day." Lavvie apologized, Dylan shook his head and brought her into his arms as they waited for a cab.

"It's okay, hun, you don't have to apologize. I realize you're probably exhausted, did you get enough to eat?" A cab pulled up as he spoke and he opened the door for her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty full. All I want now is to get back to the hotel and sleep next to you, I've missed you so much." She told him as she sat, Dylan got in as well and interlaced their fingers before telling the driver where to go.

"So you did miss me?" He smirked, Lavvie rolled her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder.

"So much."

"I missed you too." He mumbled, kissing her forehead as she closed her eyes.

Lavvie woke up to Dylan lightly rubbing her cheek, whispering that they were at the hotel. Hazily, she got out of the cab, holding onto his arm for direction. She was barely awake as they entered the hotel, Dylan having making sure she didn't run into anything or fall over. Once they got up to the room, she immediately went over to the bed, taking off her shoes and falling onto it.

"That tired?" Dylan chuckled, going to his suitcase for a change of more comfortable clothes.

"You have no idea, I'm so glad I have tomorrow off." She mumbled into the pillow, forcing off her tight jeans and leaving the hoodie of Dylan's that she had on. "I'm stealing your pillow." She grabbed the blue cased pillow and held it to her body, loving that it smelled just like Dylan.

"Lav, that pillow is the one thing of mine you're not allowed to have." Dylan said, getting onto the bed and grabbing the pillow from her. She let out a whine that was sufficed when she was brought onto his chest.

"Mm, you're more comfortable than any pillow." She mumbled out, her eyes too tired to open.

"Oh, really?"

"Mhm, I can barely sleep when I'm not with you. You're my own personal pillow." She giggled sleepily, her arms wrapping around him tightly as if he'd go away any second. She could feel herself slowly dozing off, unaware that Dylan had something to say.

"Lav?" Dylan let out a sigh as she was unresponsive, his hand pushing her blonde hair from her face. "I love you."