Taco Fic

IM SORRY THE PROMPT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY

Yeah it's a crack-fic. Deal with it. Sry it's so short tho (352 words) I'm tired today and I wrote this like right before going to sleep and I'm literally out of brain juice. i might add to this tho LUL

Written: June 12, 2021.

"T-Techno."

The piglin nearly groaned, "We're gonna be fine, Dream."

A huff. "Techno I-"

Fuck why was Dream telling him this again?

"What is it, Dream?"

There was no going back- he realized, his face growing red hot. "Fuck- Techno I- I-"

The words rushed out.

"I'm a taco."

And suddenly, the blood god was staring at a taco.

Fifteen centimeters tall, with misshapen arms and legs that sticked from the diameter and a ridiculous face that was smack dab on the center of the half-circle.

To put it simply, he was speechless.

"You- Dream-"

"Don't judge me for it, alright?" and his voice was high pitched.

Like a child-

He couldn't help but burst into incoherent guffawing, keeling over.

"Techno! Stop-" Dream protested shrilly, hopping backwards- how did those skinny legs support him?

"What is this?" he could barely hear himself over his own cackling.

"I'm a shapeshifter, okay?" he glared indignantly, "I know it's useless, but- I thought I'd tell you because we're- we're both stuck here."

Techno tried his best to gain a composure.

Tried.

"Dream, I'm sorry, it's just..."

Dream sighed, a whistle-like sound, "Yeah, I know."

"Can you turn back?" Because Techno would not be able to hold himself together.

"I'm out of energy," the taco deadpanned, or at least attempted to.

The Blade chortled.

"Techno, what is that thing that you're holding?" Phil questioned, a few awkward moments after he had materialized in the Syndicate meeting room.

Frick- how was he going to explain this?

"It's a taco, old man," he answered as casually as he could, but it was no use.

"You got a taco from the Prison?" Phil chuckled.

"Oh-" he coughed, "It's Dream."

The food item shifted to face him, groaning, "Techno!"

Phil wheezed, "What the fuck was that?" He eyed Dream through his convulsions of laughter.

"I'm a shapeshifter, okay?"

"I- I can see that, mate," he tried to calm himself down, to no avail. "Fuck- what the fuck is this shit? Techno- I'm not dreaming- no pun intended- am I?"

Techno huffed, grinning, "It's real, Phil. Dream is a taco."

"Techno!"