Part 3 "Snow woman living in Hell?"(Requires a little lemon in end)

No one's POV
When they arrived here in the chaotic realm known as The real gates of hell but in different location.
2nd circle 4:00PM
Scarlet's POV
I was stunned with amazement that hell turns an city which I imagine in my visions and I still notice moth man's hand still holding my wrist.
Valentino's POV
I call velvet and said "Hey velvet we got the snow woman from monster market." Until I notice scarlet was still curious and wanted to explore but our ride is here now.
No one's POV
As the overlords and goddess sat inside of limousine and there's was almost complete silence but snow woman just hummed a calm tune.
Scarlet's POV
So I just humming for calm and mellow tune to entertain myself until I felt a hand on my waist and got pulled over from sitting on moth man's lap but he held my cheeks to face his fiery/lustful eyes that I blush intently at red and said in short "Ah!" The horny moth said "Now you're at my lap and let's get loose and fun shall we~😏😏😏😏" I have lost for words that he kissed me passionately.
Valentino's POV
I kissed her juicy and sweet lips 👄 so I tongue on tongue 👅 in battle then I have won in kiss and said "Ah ha ha oh I fuckin' love those sweet lips of yours scarlet baby!"
No one's POV
Vox said "Hey tino we're here" as the overlords and goddess of chaos had arrived at their territory and home so Velvet the killer doll demon saw the blue-hair woman again and rush for bone-crushing hug but scarlet felt that hug from velvet then said to her "I'm glad you're here scarlet and the new dress you left to me and I love it!!"
Scarlet's POV
I was surprised that killer doll demon girl like my design and the hug was nice in all until Valentino said "Great now we all know each other and velvet cakes scarlet will be living with us for awhile until Lucifer will be coming any minute." Velvet was excited to have a new roommate and better yet fashion designer like me in hell which I don't mind at all thus I heard a demonic voice out of nowhere and said "Well, well, well if isn't Scarlet Kryptonite." I turn around and it's was him the El Diablo himself but I said in no offense way "I thought you don't want to see my face in hell again because I'm an outsider?" Lucifer said "One I don't give a shit about outsiders" jeez he never cares anyone or the humans until he continued and show me something which I never found it then said "Tell you what scarlet I trade you this water stone" he hold the water stone in front of me and I asked in wide eye "How did you find the w-" he cut me off and said "Doesn't matter.If you want this elemental stone that bad scarlet and hand me the key of my realm." I sigh and gave it to him then said in reminder "All right but always lock the gate when you enter it Sire."
Lucifer's POV
When I look at the key and it was made of pink sugar coated in clay but saw the ruby in the middle from awe 😯😯
No one's POV
And so the 3V trio said goodbye to king of hell but as scarlet was unpacked her things in her suitcase and other bags which she did found new room is right next to velvet's room then Valentino just barge into the room and saw scarlet in her night lingerie in drawing the next outfit but set up straight beside the wall and pillow.
Valentino's POV
Damn she's so sexy when I fantasize and I said while I pinned to her in the bed "Scarlet you know I can't wait no more and I want to touch you then do all the way~😏😏😏😏"
Scarlet's POV
I felt heart pounding and it means I am in heat now so I kissed him intensely and rest will be all woot😲😲😲😲😲
To be continued....