Part 19 "Snow girl shows everyone in hell her wild side"

Hell (5 circle)  9:00 AM
Scarlet's POV
Well I left Vox early in the morning and I felt my powers of chaos tells me to explore around Hell so as I wander around the name would be IMP city which I remember that monster name when I was 6 at the time anyway unexpectedly happened I saw an Imp that has red skin but it has white spots. Surprisingly I was hype up with excitement in my eyes 👀 and I said "Wow all my life I want to see an imp for real!" I took the imp's shoulders and bring his face on my chest to touch and soothe his horns which I failed to notice all the imps are looking at me while they whisper until tail is about to hit me so I immediately dodged his tail as I land the ground with 🧊 and heard said "Whew dang you have huge boobs you got there!" I blush and apologize to him "Sorry about that."
No one's POV
The imp clear his throat and introduces himself then said ">clear throat< The name's blitzo and the O is silent now." She heard his name was full convincing and she said "My name is Scarlet knight." As he ask in cut off sentence "What are y-" she answer "You ask me what monster am I?" She show the blitzo her monster form is the snow woman with her icy cold hands are huge in werewolf size then she said "I am snow woman everything I touch turn into ice 🧊 and watch this." She use power of ice to freeze the suspect and blitzo was awestruck in shock as she said "If it's not enough entertaining for you I might take you to your work place cause you might be late so I ice skate ⛸ along the way." He curious about why a snow woman had ice skate in time when she stomp her foot turn the mulch into ice trail and she grab his torso when they made on the right the track in some horned building in front the snow woman.
Scarlet's POV
I was a little stunned with awe and ask blitzo "So is this the building you work there?" He answered "Yep that's the place that I live here for a long time." As he take me to see inside a building where all the workers do office or random stuff in business related and he brought me to introduce his workers "Hey everyone I found icy babe." One of them said: 1:"Hey I'm loona" 2:"Hi the name's Millie and this is my husband Moxxie." 3:"Hello ms." I smile and wave 👋🏻 then said "Great to see you all and I'm the famous fashion designer." When they heard  me said 'fashion designer' and the husband in awestruck then he held my hand and said "It's great pleasure to see you an fine lady with greatest fashion sense." He kissed gently and I just chuckled a little bit then I said in convincingly "I heard you guys like killing humans so you want to experience your wild side and I know what you all guys to do my revenge list." I use my power of chaos to make a portal it show a image of the living world 🌎 and they ask me "what revenge?" I answer back "The monster huntsman and huntress." They just nod and I can tell they're excited to find their wild side and I said "C'mon guys let's kick some ass!" We all jumped to the portal.
Meanwhile...
Velvet's POV
Darn it I can't find scarlet anywhere and I ask Vox "Hey Vox I can't find scarlet." He was wide eyed and immediately call her but something unexpected happened the employees shout out "Hey guys look at TV from the living world and scarlet and Lavana are fighting again!" So I panic to see the TV: "Hello I'm Diana smalls today scarlet, the leader of monsters is fighting the Apex monster organization's top executive is Lavana."
Living world
Scarlet's POV
I punch Lavana's chest so hard and almost heart break down which I summoned all powers of 🌬 turn into an beast then shout loud "Who's Slow now. WHO'S PATHETIC?!!!😡😡😡😡" I slow her power of fire 🔥 and I dispatch the wind then finally I use my powers of chaos turn into galaxy like hands to squash the last monster huntress while the hands 🙌 are wide and smash her. All of sudden a voice shout out to me "Whoa there scarlet that pinky bitch had enough!" I turn to see it's was the imps and the hellhound and I said "It's not enough until the job is done." They shock to see my eyes turn yellow when it's means I have the ultimate power to destroy those are selfish and greedy which they can't remember it from where. Until I motioned my galaxy like hands to clap hard and more surprises out of nowhere then I saw Lucifer again he tapped my forehead and I black out and fainted so I felt someone caught me today which I can't see because I was unconscious and fall asleep 😴.
Blitzo's POV
I can't believe what I saw scarlet's look in her eyes and it's Lucifer and Radio demon hold her in bridal style so Lucifer said to me "Now you know ms knight's real self and don't tell anyone about it." The devil sent us to our home in hell while we tried to process what's going with scarlet.
To be continued.......?