Part 4 "The secrets of Scarlet Kryptonite"

No one's POV
As the moth man and goddess of chaos is sleeping together in bed but scarlet woke up early and stretching out from sore bone a bit then she left at note at his work desk:
Dear Valentino,
Last night by sex was amazing and you're so very unhinged and very wild from the bed anyway I left to go by work at monster market that I am fashion designer and I do what customers wants or take new ones in paychecks then I went off an mission with my brother Samuel, god of thunder that it won't be long.
Love Scarlet
Monster market(Snow woman section) 10:22AM
Scarlet's POV
I got a call from one of the best demon overlords and said "No worries Ms Mimzty I have the new outfit on the way." Minutes later I finished the outfit that mimzty wanted and send it to hell but all such moment later I have a text from my brother and said in text message 'Let's roll sister 😎😎😎' then I smirked in content
No one's POV
And so the goddess of chaos and her young brother went a hardcore missions to punish for their selfishness and greed from the humans while scarlet was headed to the elevator but all of sudden moment to carry out her mission and saw the moth man again as she said in mid sentence by cut of "Valentino why y-"
Valentino's POV
I saw the outfit that she wore and yanked her tie to get out of the elevator and said "Really you wore this outfit for work?" She said "I thought you went to get fresh human souls from somewhere else?" And I said in firm "I was plan to but I couldn't stop thinkin' about ya and you don't worry about the victim I just shot the guy in the head." She nodded in impressive way when Vox came behind me and said "Also I already talk your brother that you're done this 'mission' to dealt it so we're headed back to hell but we have lots questions about you and your origin story."
No one's POV
When the satanic circle glows in red and they heading second circle which is the moth man, TV head demon,and killer doll demon girl live there and velvet asked in curious "Hey uh scarlet can you show us your demon form? I really want to see it." She sighed 😔 and said "All right and best of it don't touch my icy hands you know what I did in the rumors."
Scarlet's POV
I deepen my breath and show my corrupt eyes on yellow then I show my icy hands that is huge like werewolf size and I would not forget a shock expression on Valentino and Vox's face but one of them said "No fuckin' way!" Then I said in respectable "This is my real monster form and I am part of mythical monsters by legends so I am mythical rank 15 and S then I have to stay in icy cold places and protect my icy domain in force." Valentino said in disbelief "You're saying that you forced to protect your territory in freezing blizzard and no one will ever enter." Scarlet in cold tone "Don't testify me fiery Rosa moth man and my monster nature is Dreadful blizzard and I been in control of my elemental powers for past 1,000 years so I was chosen as leader of the monsters in the market and you had long way to go when you want to become rank S monster."
Vox's POV
I almost snicker and when scarlet said 'Fiery Rosa' to Tino then I asked in change subject "So tell us why you have been survived at monster hunts?" She'd calm down a bit and said "Because humans dress as them also I am immortal goddess that wonders the earth so very long and they've feared me cause I have this 'You stupid human no one can kill me' look then I lost control of my hidden power." I was stunned with absolute shock and she continued on saying in convincing "I may be soul thief that you have tried to get it back by me in months." I highly convinced what she said so true and horrifying as I asked another question until I saw fireball straight at me and saved by scarlet then I saw pink-haired woman that has red eyes is me and I can tell she had an archery 🏹 that proves she is the huntress.
Scarlet's POV
Argh that pink hair huntress and I said in cold "Well you still hunting me because I have demon overlords that protects me?" She said "I would say if they were and I can tell they have no chance against me then I am your worst nightmare demon overlords from hell and don't bother intervening me and the water witch." And I was real angry then said in determining "If I plan to fight you want and come at me then demon overlords from the nine circles had nothing to do with us.let's fight now"
To be continued...?